Assetto Corsa Competizione Dec 17, 2019 - R4: Silverstone (1 Viewer)

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My first RSR podium! :D

Congratulations @Echo on winning the championship!

Thanks for organizing the events @Battenberg and @Ricardo Macieira !

I had superb race again yesterday. The setup work had positive results. In the first lap there was a crash behind me, so nobody put pressure on me until pit stop.
Before the pit stop I built such a big gap to the guys behind me, that I could change tires in the pit. Although I came out behind @Zedian but the tire grip difference was that big that I could easily overtake him.
Unfortunate that you had the problems @Cornworld . It would have been nice to fight with you until the end.

See you next time!

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
I assume you're the champion? If you are then congrats, if not then still great job man, you were a beast this season. Too quick and consistent, need to put more effort in next time to beat you ;)

I think so?! Lol
Like wise you were very very quick, wasn’t easy at all :) but you made me push to my limit also so thanks for the great racing this season. :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Congratulations @Echo

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Id like to apologize to @Eugene Gajkin i think it was for our little kiss in maggots & beckits(most likely spelt wrong lol) looking at my stream replay i had room but must of not had as much as i though last thing i wanted to do was wreck anyone luckly we only went off and no damage was done.. Apart from that it was fun. My tires were screwed by the end after i ran out of fuel near the pits i though it counted towards a pit stop going back to pits but it didnt lol so i got DQ'D lol i didnt want to be clasified anyway lol... It was fun and if all vr users can find a good stable setting i may do more.. Thanks for running it @Battenberg good job bud.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Wow i've beaten aliens t0daY and Puffpirat :joyful::joyful:

Users who are viewing this thread