Dirt Rally 2: Announcement (1 Viewer)

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I note after 1 shakedown the hud is easier to read in VR. Big improvement. Like it!

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't play this with formula wheel:(

It's easier if you're not in VR. (I've sold my rift and am back to pancake racing - enjoying it more than ever at the moment)
It's not ideal, but more than playable. BTW, Seaon 3&4 pass is 8€ on Steam. It's a bargain, considering everything you get with it, including Flatout DLC:
Post automatically merged:

I note after 1 shakedown the hud is easier to read in VR. Big improvement. Like it!
Real men play with no HUD. :D

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I mean yes. But it's nice to see where you are every now and again. This is my for pure fun game.

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
I would agree if I would play the game "competitively". Like in ACC I like to know my delta all the time, so I know if my line through a specific corner is better and so on.

I play DR2 for different reason, for pure fun (like you). (I still play to drive fast, of course).

I always played with HUD, but recently I tried without it and I liked it a lot. I gives way more immersion: you have to really concentrate on co-driver notes. Regarding time and position, you only have your feel to rely on. You feel more like a rally driver than a gamer.

Try it out.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You can turn the notes off but keep the time. Which is what I use because some of the notes were directly in my eye line and I wasn't using them so just found them an annoyance. Having the time deltas though is useful especially when trying the colin mcrae stuff on 100 AI. I've had a few restarts already.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can only compete with AI on about 60, so you must be an alien on this game! Even at 60 I feel like I can't go any faster.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can only compete with AI on about 60, so you must be an alien on this game! Even at 60 I feel like I can't go any faster.

I wouldn't say alien, I would say lucky... "when in doubt flat out" :hilarious:
Post automatically merged:

We seriously need another RSR rally to be set up! @Dama_The_Crow @The Wayfaerer

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Some rallycross races for next fun night

Users who are viewing this thread