Discord Revolution (1 Viewer)

RSR News

Community Member
Reaction score
discordbanner.png

RSR Members, welcome to RevolutionSimRacing on Discord, a very informal hangout for your sim-racing needs!

We want to encourange our members to communicate with each other more quickly and easily. Want to have a quick fun night or practice some setups? Reach your fellow members in an instant! Please continue to always use the forum to discuss upcoming or past races at RevolutionSimRacing.

For voice communications, we will continue to use TeamSpeak 3. We have no plans to migrate to Discord and, as such, the voice channels in Discord will not be available. But, if you want to chat about F1, show off some screenshots, share some great racing videos or just chill with your fellow members, this is the place to hang out.

Invite to join the RSR Discord: https://discord.gg/rtX2tgg

Remember, respect your fellow members at all times and for general guidelines on acceptable content, please see our General Conduct page.

Keep the tone light. And have fun!

Your RSR Staff Team

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
OK something is wrong lol every time i click the discord link it keeps telling me to accept request i have accepted but every time i close page and click link again it asks me to accept request again and im on about the discord icon at the top not the link in the page btw just so we are clear lol.....

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Social Icon is the invite link, so it is normal :)

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Finally! Woohoo!

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
I just joined the discord and I don't have any permissions to view any threads.

Users who are viewing this thread