Project CARS 2 Driving Home for Christmas (Fun Night) (1 Viewer)

Driving Home for Christmas (Fun Night)
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 19:00
Until: Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
driving-home-for-xmas-banner.jpg

Open to: All @Members

Lets finish this year off with some snowy fun races! All members are invited to join us for a fun night of short sprint races; with combos decided by the crowd, or by the Rando-Combo-Spinnomatron wheels of misfortune. We can also play some of our novel team games if the numbers are right. It's a laid-back affair with an earlier start and an open end. Bring some drinks and blow off some steam!

Reply to this thread to request additions to the spin wheels! Here's what we've run in the past:

Class: Various
Track: Various

Date: Thursday, 20th December 2018
19:00 UTC - Start

Unless stated otherwise for sillier races our usual Driving Standards apply so please don't be 'that guy'. Let's have some fun!

awittyusername

Community Member
Reaction score
Bannochbrae Road in GR.A class with snow, guaranteed wintery fun!

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
looks fun, i'll try to be there.
matches up with actual Yorkie065 insiders guide episode

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Would have loved to be there, but I have class tomorrow.
Since I sadly won't be on the teamspeak untill after the holidays, I wish you all a happy christmas and a merry new year!

Antony Brown

Community Member
Reaction score
arrrh, Really wish i could make it but unfortunately not able to.
Have a good Christmas and new year everyone!

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Going to try and make this as these are always a good laugh! I have my girlfriend over tonight but I may be able to sway her if I let her have a go for one race :oops::dead:

EDIT: I think she sensed I would rather play around in some snow than see her so she has made other plans ;) I should be home around 7pm, so just in time for some snowy fun!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Going to try and make this as these are always a good laugh! I have my girlfriend over tonight but I may be able to sway her if I let her have a go for one race :oops::dead:
Are you actually still alive? :p
Give her the trial by fire : Nordschleife in the snow moby dick turbo

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I would really love to drive all events here in rsr but unfortunately can't. So you all that will drive tonight have a good time and see you in NY.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wintery WRX would be fun!
Post automatically merged:

Its been an awesome year racing with so many amazing people and friends. Sad to think this is the last event of the year!

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Would like to join but might be a bit late.

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Cool races are planned, I will come but I will be without an interpreter, I hope everything will work out.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I won't make the start possibly, but should be there later on, I guess for second race

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I hope everyone had fun last night - I certainly did. I'm not sure it was entirely RSR legal, but some really fun/silly combos. Nice to chill out with you guys. Shame the admins were in the upstairs room (or possibly good since they didn't see my driving ;) )

As ridiculous as it sounds, the "1 laps of le Mans" in the go kart was the best.

EDIT: for some reason the twitch stream had terrible artefacts in the snow. I've now uploaded the "best" races to you tube.

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I hope everyone had fun last night - I certainly did. I'm not sure it was entirely RSR legal, but some really fun/silly combos. Nice to chill out with you guys. Shame the admins were in the upstairs room (or possibly good since they didn't see my driving ;) )

As ridiculous as it sounds, the "1 laps of le Mans" in the go kart was the best.

Was our last meeting of the year, was actually needed. But we got awesome plans for 2019 :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

EDIT: for some reason the twitch stream had terrible artefacts in the snow. I've now uploaded the "best" races to you tube.
Fun nights are meant to be chilled wacky and fun, if that means bending the rule so slightly then it’s not a big issue. That being said, the general rules and respect still apply.

As for our meeting, it was the first for a long time and good to get everyone together, as Manu said, some exciting stuff is on its way

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the good mood!

Users who are viewing this thread