iRacing ELMS - 6 Hours of Le Mans (2 Viewers)

ELMS - 6 Hours of Le Mans
Posted by grobi0815
iRacing
Saturday, February 23, 2019 - 19:00
Until: Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 01:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Saturday, 23rd February 2019: 7:00 GMT & 19:00 GMT
Sunday, 24th February 2019: 14:00 GMT

Cars
  • Audi R18, Porsche 919
  • HPD ARX-01c
  • Ferrari 488 GTE, Ford GT GTE, Porsche 911 RSR
Race Info
Qualifying:
Solo. 8 minutes before the race
Starts: Rolling
Race Date: March 1st, 14:30
Time progression: 1x
Weather: Dynamic
Sky: Dynamic
Field size: 55 Cars
Race length: 6 Hours (360 min.)

Other Info
License:
Minimum B-license required to participate (C4.0 and higher)
Warm-Up: 3 minutes
Incident Limit: 50
iRating in effect: Yes
Safety Rating in effect: Yes
Fast Repairs: None
Splits Info: Splits will be set by iRating. Note that in team races only the iRating of the team driver(s) registered when the race session launches are included in this calculation of team iRating.
Driver Limits: 2-16 drivers required (fair share rule)

Track Guide:

Teams:
RevolutionSimRacing Pink, Ferrari 488 GTE - @grobi0815, @Vernux Saturday morning
RevolutionSimRacing Blue, Ferrari 488 GTE - @ramdrop, @Rexxody Saturday morning
RevolutionSimRacing Pink, Ferrari 488 GTE - @grobi0815, @Vernux, @David Siska Saturday evening
RevolutionSimRacing Red, Porsche 919 - @t0daY, @fab. ICEMAN
RevolutionSimRacing xxx, Porsche 919 - @Cornworld, @Gosku

Free Drivers:

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Already registered to racw but I want to do it :)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing the 7 am session. The combo is in the ILMS in the same week, which im planning to drive - because my GF is on a business trip. Doing the 6 hour race would just fit in perfectly. Problem is, she arrives with the plane at the same time the race starts. Therefore approval still pending XD

Another thing: Who would be stupid enough to (maybe) drive the 7 am session with me? :D In the LMP1 of course! o_O

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
Interested. Saturday evening or Sunday. Any GTE. I also have the Audi LMP1, but haven't driven it yet.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing the 7 am session. The combo is in the ILMS in the same week, which im planning to drive - because my GF is on a business trip. Doing the 6 hour race would just fit in perfectly. Problem is, she arrives with the plane at the same time the race starts. Therefore approval still pending XD

Another thing: Who would be stupid enough to (maybe) drive the 7 am session with me? :D In the LMP1 of course! o_O

I would love to give it a go. Never drove one in iracing before. I did in PC2 and rFactor but something tells me this is a whole different experience So if your willing to have a teammate that will not be as fast as you then I’ll practice my ass off.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Here here here haha

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice to hear @Cornworld and @t0daY! :) As I said, I can't commit a 100% yet but will talk to my boss ASAP. But if it works out, we could also form a 3-man squad. Or if anybody else is interested in the morning session, we could even go with 2 teams.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice to hear @Cornworld and @t0daY! :) As I said, I can't commit a 100% yet but will talk to my boss ASAP. But if it works out, we could also form a 3-man squad. Or if anybody else is interested in the morning session, we could even go with 2 teams.

Would prefer 2 teams. I am driving 12 hours usually with a 2-man team^^

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can't do Sunday as I'm at a wedding fayre so prefer the AM session

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
I am doing this race with an all Bulgarian team. See you guys on track in the bottom split.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'd be happy to join own all cars but HPD, be happy to join any team.

Rexxody

Community Member
Reaction score
I might not be able to do the race on saturday as it was planned. So if anyone wants to join me or would let me join their team for the race on sunday in a GTE that would be great.

@grobi0815 @ramdrop I'll keep you up to date about saturday when I know more about when I get home.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY and @fab. ICEMAN I see that you two joined up for this race. Nice one. Would have appreciated a heads up.

Where did we team up exactly? I just voiced my opinion that I am not driving a 6 hour race with 3 people that is all.

Users who are viewing this thread