Endurance Championship - Question Thread (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

If you have any questions regarding the league this is the thread for you! Post your questions below and one of our helpful admins (or helpful members!) will do their best to point you in the right direction. This thread can also be used for any general discussion concerning the league.

FAQ
1. How about car choices for each round? Can I go GT3 in round 1, and LMP2 in round 2?
>> The complete roster of GT3 and LMP2 cars will be available for use in this league. You are free to choose whichever car/class you like for each race, you do not have to stick with the same car or class through the season.

2. But how will you do points when someone switches classes? Will GT3 and LMP2 points add up and lead to only one driver champion, or will there be a GT3 and LMP2 leaderboard?
>> There is a separate championship for LMP2 and GT3. You can score in both championship points.

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just wondering. Why GT3 and not GTE? Or, why not LMP2/GTE/GT3?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just wondering. Why GT3 and not GTE? Or, why not LMP2/GTE/GT3?

Because we are doing already GTE for the Revolution Cup - Season 4 and wanted some variation :)

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
How about car choices for each round? Can I go GT3 in round 1, and LMP2 in round 2?

Or, if I stick to GT3 for the whole season, use car X for round 1, and car Y for round 2?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
How about car choices for each round? Can I go GT3 in round 1, and LMP2 in round 2?

Or, if I stick to GT3 for the whole season, use car X for round 1, and car Y for round 2?
The Cars
The complete roster of GT3 and LMP2 cars will be available for use in this league. You are free to choose whichever car/class you like for each race, you do not have to stick with the same car or class through the season.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
From the main thread ... "The complete roster of GT3 and LMP2 cars will be available for use in this league. You are free to choose whichever car/class you like for each race, you do not have to stick with the same car or class through the season."

:)

Ripley said:
Did the IQ drop whilst I was away
:p :D

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Buuuut how will you do points when someone switches classes? Will GT3 and LMP2 points add up and lead to only one driver champion, or will there be a GT3 and LMP2 leaderboard?.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Buuuut how will you do points when someone switches classes? Will GT3 and LMP2 points add up and lead to only one driver champion, or will there be a GT3 and LMP2 leaderboard?.

There is a separate championship for LMP2 and GT3. You can score in both championship points.

That would be something for you, winning both classes ;) :p

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
because there are single sign-ups for every race it doesn't matter if i am not available for every race does it? because i can't race race 1 and race 2 is also unsure, but the remainder of the season i should be available

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
because there are single sign-ups for every race it doesn't matter if i am not available for every race does it? because i can't race race 1 and race 2 is also unsure, but the remainder of the season i should be available
Correct. :)

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
quick question as the table with the players displays GTE but the rules GT3...it is GT3 correct?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
quick question as the table with the players displays GTE but the rules GT3...it is GT3 correct?
This is a Lmp2 & GT3 Series don't worry, someone made a mistake in the table :p

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm curious.. How many people actually fit in the lobby? I see 53 people have already signed up.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
And probably combined results of both lobbies (just for the gaggles :))

Will be looking like this one here (Combined Results of a Bathurst pC1 event with PRD):

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will be looking like this one here (Combined Results of a Bathurst pC1 event with PRD):

Thats a race id rather forget lol. God dam pcars.

Users who are viewing this thread