iRacing Endurance Le Mans Series - 2020 Season 1 (2 Viewers)

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@UnstopaPaul apologies I haven't been checking the forum too much while away. As I previously said I'm up for this round :)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Road America - Full Course

Next races are on the upcoming weekend! Race details can be found in the OP.​

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is gt3s aint it if so only have the audi an mclaren and im not picking mclaren lol.
Check the first post which cars are available for this series :)

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jonno it is GTE, coincidentally VRS is also at Road America this week which is GT3.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
To many series using same track to keep count of lol... Porsche or Ferrari it is then..
Post automatically merged:

@Jonno it is GTE, coincidentally VRS is also at Road America this week which is GT3.
Thats what threw me lol

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@ramdrop @Jonno If the Fezza is crap I’m leaning more towards the Beamer, that is when @Jonno has the car. But I think we need to try the Fezza out before we decide? It’s held up nicely up to now.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm going to test them when I get home from work tonight. Last season, me and @Rexxody rocked the FORD, yes THE FORD to P1

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm going to test them when I get home from work tonight. Last season, me and @Rexxody rocked the FORD, yes THE FORD to P1
Oh the Ford. I forgot about that one. I’ll try it to, if it works we could take that? I’ve never done a race with it.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I ran it last season at RAmerica, it felt pretty good

PiGuy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looking for someone to join for the road america race, need some practice stint runs for 24 hours. Don't really mind what car I'm in I just don't have LMP2s

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well then we have 4 people to divide up into teams and cars before the weekend.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Dont forget to let me or Raigore know which Team you would like to have!

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I did some testing last night, the Fefe suffers from understeer pretty much after the first lap..
The M8 and Ford are pretty equal for me, the Ford slightly more unstable but all in all, all competitive. I haven't tried the Porsche as I'm not a fan.

If your guys could do Sat AM session @UnstopaPaul we could have 3, maybe 4 cars there :D

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I did some testing last night, the Fefe suffers from understeer pretty much after the first lap..
The M8 and Ford are pretty equal for me, the Ford slightly more unstable but all in all, all competitive. I haven't tried the Porsche as I'm not a fan.

If your guys could do Sat AM session @UnstopaPaul we could have 3, maybe 4 cars there :D
I’m fine with either the Ford or Beamer, maybe the last one is the safest bet? I’m only able to do the Sat AM one. Sunday is reserved for the Sim Racing Academy where I want to get my license in order to run a WEC season.

PiGuy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ford will feel the best after about 10ish laps based on the testing I did. Bemer is probably the best for consistency and ease of use

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Me and @Cornworld are not doing this anymore, we're gonna do VRS instead

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Reminder: We need at latest on friday the names for each team otherwise we can not invite you to the RSR teams.

Users who are viewing this thread