AC Pending Evolution Series - S2 - R6: Donington Park - Race 1 and 2 - Extensive cutting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetPistol

Steward
Driver @Alex Salmon failed to respect the track limits throughout both races. The total number of track limit infringements (including off track overtakes) was:
R1: 42x
R2: 42x
Race laps: 27

The off tracks were counted by use of the regular ruling scheme (two wheels need to have contact with the outer edge of the white line for all the time). Evidence can be gathered from the replay file. Screenshots have been forwarded to the stewards team.

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff

Alex Salmon

Steward
Steam
View
Race 1 replay is yet to be released so I can't comment specifically but to be honest I came in on tuesday to enjoy myself, not race competitively and tactically. After recent events I didn't want to bother but decided just to take to the track and have fun with only 15 mins worth of practice and a default set up.

Race 2 specifically my car had heavy damage so I made lots of mistakes that l put me over the white line.

I just drove to have fun so wasn't paying attention too much I just pushed the limits and make mistakes. However screenshots don't tell the full story I'm afraid as I know I consciously lifted a few times to not take the piss by going very off and elsewhere I could see my retaliative increasing due to time loss so i carried on. The ones where I knew I was too much I gave back but the close call ones were just me pushing hard and unwinding, Its no excuse but I just wanted to drive at my limit as I had nothing to loose. I think I was the fastest driver anyway but yeah If you think I deserve a penalty go ahead. Nobody else had any issues with me from what I've seen - even the ones I raced hard with but yeah.

Personally I did enjoy that race and just going out to enjoy myself but I know some individuals really don't like me so if they don't want me to race next season they can just send me PM and I'll find something else to do.

Last edited:

Alex Salmon

Steward
Steam
View
I’m not going to throw people under the bus because it’s not what I’m here to do but I saw other people frequently running wide / turning in too early but their threads seem to be missing

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)