AC Resolved Evolution Series - S2 - R6: Mills MP Race 2 Cutting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miagi

Steward
Date: 12/06/2019
Event: Evolution Series - S2 - R6: Mills MP Race 2 Cutting
Member Involved:
@Alex Salmon
Replay Timestamp / Lap: R2 - 9:10, 10:28
Description:
In Lap3 @Alex Salmon was behind me. I saw him go hard over the sausage cerb that we agreed on not to do because it can pop tires. In Lap4 @Alex Salmon was in front of me and I saw him again hit the sausage kerb hard. I told him over TS that it was two off-tracks in a row. @Alex Salmon did not even yield time after I called him out. In Lap4 he drove a Purple time in the HUD meaning it was fastest lap of the race so far.

Evidence:

Above: This is Alex line in Orange Zone as compensation

Above: This is Alex line in Lap3 catching up on me.

Above: Alex line in Lap4. I see a certain difference as he can do it if he want's to but if he can get an advantage he doesn't stay on track.

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff

Alex Salmon

Steward
Steam
View
I was under the impression from Manu's drivers breifing that this was ok? We were told the limits would be relaxed for this section. If this was not the case then it wasn't made clear enough as I got the impression it was fair game as long as you have two wheels on the curb, I'm sure it was mentioned this way in the briefing when Jet asked for clarification.

Also its worth saying this wasn't how I got past you or got away from you. I had a strong pace advantage everywhere else too.

Last edited:

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View
Both of you got time today to edit your post. We want pure facts without any personal inputs and/or insults.

Hilarious I have to police the forum while heading to Le Mans enjoying a week off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)