F1 2020 - Any good? (1 Viewer)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So I was watching some video's from the new career mode of F1 2020 and it looked pretty nice and fun. But I am wondering if it is worth it.
You need to know that I have never played F1 games before and that I already have motorsport manager which is as good as the same as the new career mode.

Thanks for reading!

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So I was watching some video's from the new career mode of F1 2020 and it looked pretty nice and fun. But I am wondering if it is worth it.
You need to know that I have never played F1 games before and that I already have motorsport manager which is as good as the same as the new career mode.

Thanks for reading!
I might also need to add that I suck at driving F1 like cars. For example: In PC2 the only openwheeler I liked was the formula rookie and yet I sucked at it. So I don't know how good I will be on F1 2020

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Jonno has been playing it all day according to steam haha

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jonno has been playing it all day according to steam haha
Oi lol.. Iv actualy been really liking this one tbh.
Graphicly i see very little diffrence to 19 but as for game play much better the MY TEAM bit really good and they have improved the handling. In 19 my wheel felt wrong but in 20 its pretty spot on..
The AI in 20 is not as good as 19. They seem to be a little generic in there movement in 19 they seemed to have a little more freedom but not saying racing aint good aslong as you have the strength wacked up. I can honestly say its worth it if you enjoy racing f1 and i certainly like the my team section especially when you have the ai high and you really have to work on developing the car im now mid pack racing with 4th being my best finish but i had to work bloody hard for that 4th 36 laps and a very racy bottas behind you for all 36 laps trying to take you every corner cus your slow as bleeep in lol i was sweating buckets. But round 12 and my team can comfortably hang in the top 10... So yes worth getting it but no not worth paying steam price for it...

Users who are viewing this thread