Fanatec ClubSport V2 brake pedal too stiff (1 Viewer)

karoliens

Community Member
Reaction score
I acquired a set of Fanatec ClubSport V2 pedals but to fully depress brake pedal and reach 100% I really need to struggle and this makes very difgicult to control the brake application it is more on and off. Sensitivity is set to 10 and pedal is inserted into second hole from the bottom (owners of the set will know what I am talking about). As for the rubber insert that goes into the shaft it is yellow and is quite soft. The previous owner included some other pieces but they are very hard thus will make the pedal even stiffer. I included photos for reference. Should the brake pedal be that stiff? I really like the set but it just makes difficult for me to gradually depress the pedal and have control.

Attachments

• IMG_20180216_235517.jpg
    IMG_20180216_235517.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_20180228_102903.jpg
    IMG_20180228_102903.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 404

wozza

Community Member
Reaction score
This post seems quite old now and hopefully you have the pedals sorted, but seeing as nobody has replied I thought I would just in case you are still struggling. :)

I did use and still have a set of V2 pedals, but currently use a set of V3 pedals now, so my memory is a bit rusty. I am not aware of any additional inserts for these pedals, unlike the V3 pedals. Maybe they are DIY or third party parts? However, I do use the Fanatec inserts for my set of V3 pedals and they do make the brake pedal very stiff.

When you say you cannot depress the pedal 100%... do you mean pedal travel (how much the pedal moves) or braking pressure you can apply?

I seem to think there is also a spring that can be adjusted to pre-load the brake pedal and at the time I had everything set to its lowest setting for least resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread