Fanatec CSL Load Cell kit (1 Viewer)

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Today I've received my fanatec CSL elite load cell kit which K was very fortunate to receive for my birthday. I was wondering, who of you guys is using this one, any tips on braking technique (a lot of difference compared to normal brakes?) and how to know which of the load cell resistances to use?

With kind regards!

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I am using this for a while now. Make sure to test it out in the controller properties page. I am using the lightest (pre-installed) rubber with the threshold in the property page to "50", as I have no fixed chair, otherwise I would push back myself during braking. I also switched over from standard pedal and I got used to it pretty fast. Perhaps you also want to run some testing sessions and monitor your input on the full-speedo-HUD-thingy to get a feel for it. As you are a very experienced and fast racer, I bet you won't have much trouble there.

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
I have received these as well and there is no mention of those in the manual, what are they??

Attachments

• IMG_20180404_174610.jpg
    IMG_20180404_174610.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 405

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Stabilization bolts you mount between the pedals
IMG_20180404_174843312.jpg

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh! Found it in their video as well, thanks Shepard!

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Damn missed this.

I have not long bagged a set of these as well so in the same boat.

I also run the soft "65" rubbers and 50 setting in the driver. This is because the 65s allow quite a bit of squish under the foot. Personally I'd prefer 75s for a little less squish as the 85s are too hard and the 95s might as well be pieces of granite.

Coming from g27 pedals it has a very different feeling as its resistive pressure instead of deflective.

But they are far better as Im running higher brake pressures and braking later into corners now.

Thanks to @steveg200 for converting me.

Users who are viewing this thread