Assetto Corsa Competizione Feedback Thread (1 Viewer)

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

Community Member
Reaction score
I just managed to join the last race, so I had quite limited experience to talk about (which was also butchered by being magically transported to the pit). But I can certainly say that I am really looking forward to the next season.

As for my only race, the general quality of racecraft and sportsmanship was quite high as usual, so kudos on that department.

I actually just recently got my hands on ACC and it feels great to drive, so I would cherish any well-organized opportunity in the coming days to race in it. :)

EDDY PRIME

Community Member
Reaction score
Like for me, I think you have to add some more rounds. 4 is leterally to little, finaly implement some penalties, to reduce madness on the track. Last 2 races was really crazy. Maybe try to make some 1 race (3H) with driver swap, it sound nice:D

And we need to invite more people :D

Also I would like to sugest some tip which can reduce crashes on a first corner and first lap, we are using it in other champ and it really works. Just before the start instead of duble file, we are lineup in single.

If we get enough drivers we could make also 2 different class for instance Pro and Pro-Am, not each person has a skills to fight for the podium with aliens, but they can fight in their class

Last edited:

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
  • Positive, negative, neutral feedback, whatever comes to your mind!
Positive would be the atmosphere, it's hard to find a league with a high level and chill people nowadays in simracing. Don't think I need to mention anything else, RSR is always up there with organisation standards.
Negative would be the case in R2 where we had OP fuel tanks. I think we need mandatory pit stops with pit windows the next time we do longer races. I also heard complaints about back markers driving quite dangerously (sometimes experienced it myself, not a lot of times fortunately). I think there should be harsher action against dangerous blue flag situations.
Overall this place feels like home so I'll come back racing here as long as we're all alive and willing to race.
  • Which car would you like to drive for future seasons?
I don't know, I had a blast with the Porsche, it's a quite unique experience, I learnt quite a few things from it! I think it would be either the Pork again or something bit more stable. Maybe Ferrari. We'll see though.
  • How did you like the schedule?
I'd prefer some other day but that's solely due to my school schedule. I obviously can manage with what we have now (as I have for quite a while) but some other day would suit me more.
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Nope.

EDIT: I also loved that we went with in-game track limits. I think the extensions we did on track weren't bad and worthy of witch hunting. The game detects too big abuses very well and is very consistent already, so there's even less point in policing it. It doesn't allow for something like straight lining the bus stop on Spa, so it's good. Besides, in-game track limits allow for what is legal in real life, so I think it adds to the whole experience. I think we should keep that rule for the future seasons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread