Assetto Corsa Feedback Thread (1 Viewer)

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

This is the feedback thread for the Evolution Series - Season 4. Specific feedback that we are looking for includes the following:-
  • Positive, negative, neutral feedback, whatever comes to your mind!
  • Which car would you like to drive for future seasons?
  • How did you like the schedule?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I had a lot of fun racing with the Mini. We had a lot of wheel-to-wheel battles in every race.
I like this format with simple cars - only few setup options - so I need only minimum amounts of practice.
Thank you for organizing these events!

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Okay, some of my feedback. I must admit I was skeptical about this series, having tested the car and thought it was going to be too slow. I was mostly proved wrong as the season went on.

Positives:
- The car. Provided some really close racing. With old school tyres and handling you really needed to have the right approach to getting it right. Lift off oversteer was on tap if you wanted it :p
- The racing. This was mostly really good. Only a few incidents throughout the season. Some races I was in a battle for lap after lap and wanted the race to go on longer. So kudos to everyone for some great close racing.
- The schedule. I like the format of 2 weeks on, 1 week off. 6 rounds was just enough with this car.

Neutral:
- The tracks. Mixed bag for me. Some where surprising, like the old Silverstone. I thought it would be awful, but it was some of the closest racing in the season. I was excited for Goodwood, but it was a disappointment. But tracks are very much subjective to each driver.

Negatives:
- Auto-clutch disabled!! This was annoying for me. I don't have a shifter, and having to lift the throttle on its own for each gear change just felt unnatural.
- Grid size. It was a real shame we only averaged about 12 drivers per round. I was surprised we continued in some rounds.

So, that's about it. Thanks for the racing and hopefully see you at the next one. I'd like to race something old school again, maybe 80s/90s GT cars or something. Thanks again to the admin for putting this on!

Last edited:

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This series was absolutely brilliant. Gutted to miss the last 2 rounds!

The car was ideal, simple easy to learn and slow enough to allow for close racing. Good choice of tracks and always someone to race with good hard but fair racing and a friendly atmosphere.

Would love to race something similar, low power easy to pick up and short races.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
- Auto-clutch disabled!! This was annoying for me.
You could tell me to allow this,if you did and i missed/forgot it then im sorry. And this goes for everyone if something is not okay just let me know(tag me on forum/pm,steam,discord....)

Grid size. It was a real shame we only averaged about 12 drivers per round. I was surprised we continued in some rounds.
It is what it is,i can tell that i'll never cancel any league race due to small grid(ofc unless we're just a couple drivers)

I'd like to race something old school again, maybe 80s/90s GT cars or something.
Would love to race something similar, low power easy to pick up and short races.

All of you are free to post some ideas

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You could tell me to allow this,if you did and i missed/forgot it then im sorry

No worries mate. I did mention it on TS, but I think it was locked in for this car. I was going to buy a shifter at some point, but with me using a desk and not a rig, it's a pain to mount cheaply.

Regarding the cars, I really like the GT cars from RSS, the old GT2 cars. But maybe they wont make for close racing.

Users who are viewing this thread