Feedback Thread (1 Viewer)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was the new home for RevolutionSimRacing. Got any ideas on how we can improve the forum? This is the thread to let us know. Don't be shy, we can only say no*

*or dock you 20 ranking points if we think it's a silly idea.

NemethR

Community Member
Reaction score

Speaking of rankings, where can one find the rankings on the site?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Speaking of rankings, where can one find the rankings on the site?

If @Pamellaaa does hurry up, we will have them by the end of this weekend :)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Brilliant work with the new website, the dedicated forum is a great addition :)

I know the amount of work that goes into developing a website as I have created and run a website for a disabled photographic charity.

Last edited:

SaltPacket

Community Member
Reaction score
One point of feedback: implement a favicon? I use my bookmarks bar with no text and I think it would be nice in general if the website had a favicon.

Husqvarman

Community Member
Reaction score
And what about a poll for each event ?
"Will you participate :
-Yes
-No"
In order to estimate the grid size

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
One point of feedback: implement a favicon? I use my bookmarks bar with no text and I think it would be nice in general if the website had a favicon.

Added now a basic "R" icon in blue as our favicon. If you got any better ideas, do not be shy and post some icons here. The "R" looks maybe a bit boring^^

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I was saying I was up for it, it maybe didn't come across right :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I was saying I was up for it, it maybe didn't come across right :)

Up for doing a favicon icon? In case "yes" that would be awesome!

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Up for doing a favicon icon? In case "yes" that would be awesome!
I think his message was meant to be in the iracing thread, I could do a simple one with the R in the right font quite easily?

SaltPacket

Community Member
Reaction score
I think what you got now as the favicon, but with the correct sans-serif font (as in the header).
Also you could lose the rounded corners as I think that era has been and gone?

Also if you can edit the mark-up in the <head>, you can add favicons for other platforms (i.e. Android and iOS homescreens, Safari pinned tab icon, Windows tiles) easily with realfavicongenerator.net. For the higher-res resources (iOS, Windows tiles, maybe even android) you could possible squeeze in the car profile graphic that's in your logo.

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think what you got now as the favicon, but with the correct sans-serif font (as in the header). Also you could lose the rounded corners as I think that era has been and gone?

Also if you can edit the mark-up in the <head>, you can add favicons for other platforms (i.e. Android and iOS homescreens, Safari pinned tab icon, Windows tiles) easily with realfavicongenerator.net. For the higher-res resources (iOS, Windows tiles, maybe even android) you could possible squeeze in the car profile graphic that's in your logo.

The Favicon was a quickshot that we have something :D Thanks for the feedback, if I got some time tomorrow I will have a proper look into this generator.

Once again thank you for the feedback :) Hopefully see you soon on track again :p

NemethR

Community Member
Reaction score
Feedback from me:

If we go to the Upcoming events, the closest to start should be the first in the list, and the 2nd closest to start should be the 2nd...

So today it should be todays event.
This way it would be much quicker to find the next upcoming events.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
On the old website, it was possible to export the upcoming published events to Google Calendar. Is there a way to do this now? Or even better, a RSS type deal where my calendar will get automatically updated when new events are added here?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Feedback from me:

If we go to the Upcoming events, the closest to start should be the first in the list, and the 2nd closest to start should be the 2nd...

So today it should be todays event.
This way it would be much quicker to find the next upcoming events.

Changed it for now. That means the next upcoming event is on the top.

On the old website, it was possible to export the upcoming published events to Google Calendar. Is there a way to do this now? Or even better, a RSS type deal where my calendar will get automatically updated when new events are added here?

Good question, next question. We will have to take a closer look if that is possible. Maybe even reaching out to the developer of this plugin. I did not even know that was possible in our old website :D

Reactions: Tom

SaltPacket

Community Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the calendar, some previous/next month pager buttons would be nice; it would make it easier to navigate months sequentially.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Reached out to the developer. Now it is waiting until I got a reply :)

Speaking of the calendar, some previous/next month pager buttons would be nice; it would make it easier to navigate months sequentially.

I disabled that but I can reactivate it. I just need to remember how I disabled it^^

DreamsKnight

Community Member
Reaction score
a tapatalk plugin, if possible, could be great.

a guide and a rule to put the steam badge under the avatar could be helpfull to match guys in the forum and in the race.

my two cent. :)

Users who are viewing this thread