Project CARS 2 Ferrari Challenge - R1: Mugello (1 Viewer)

Ferrari Challenge - R1: Mugello
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score
Won't be able to make tonight due to meeting

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@t0daY, I apologize , but I can't make it to the race today.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Erik

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for this late message but I forgot that my friends from New Zealand are here and I had things planned with them so I will have to sit this one out but I will definitely make the next races

Nopey

Community Member
Reaction score
Well that didn't go as planned..

Couldn't see the server at all?
Turned everything on and off
Switched to and from work and personal steam accounts (even bought the DLC on my personal account as I didn't own it :rolleyes:)
My net connection is pretty solid:

10jan.JPG

Someone mentioned some Steam settings to mess about with on TeamSpeak. Anyone got any info on that?

Bummer...

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for the first race guys. Couldn't continue, was too tired. Was interesting gaining something like 3 or 4 places in the last lap or two...

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
this car is truly awful

EDIT: Ok, well, to be more precise, I had an awful evening. my first ever RSR DNF due to miscalculating my fuel twice and then last car running in the second race. Turns out its nearly pointless me turning up to races with only 3hrs logged on a combo. I really struggled to enjoy this sadly. The car is infuriatingly unpredictable. If you're having a slow reactions day it will just try to send you off the track. Coupled with other racers obsession of nudging my rear bumper and last night is one to be swiftly moved on from.

Last edited:

Wazzaap!

Community Member
Reaction score
Great racing everyone tonight, had a lot of fun with these cars, they are annyoing some times but makes for great battles, cant wiat for the next race.

Race 1: Ran out of fuel just before the last corner, was running top 15, was 99% ready to quit after that hehehe

Race 2: Finished 8th, very happy with that, should have finished the 1st race like this but yeah whatever, nice battle clean racing nothing to complain.

See you guys in the next one :);)

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the cool fight side by side, the race was very tense and unfortunately there were stupid mistakes. If anyone is interested, I stream my stream.

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Didn't know those plastic-thingies can give an instant 100 damage to your front suspension. Today I learned I guess :D

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Didn't know those plastic-thingies can give an instant 100 damage to your front suspension. Today I learned I guess :D

Maybe next time better focus on the red & white thingies on the left? ;)

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Bowling alley;)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

They're filled with water, so you just boxed a bunch of 20-30 kg's away :D

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Although I finished last both times yesterday, I had great fun. Positive thing was that I am no longer the last one on the starting grid, qualified 16th and 14th and improved my best time in second quali :)

Had great fun chasing @Sonic in the first race and could keep up with the midfield lap times.

Unfortunately took some rear-aero damage short after the start of the 1st race, causing the back of the car sliding when accelerating out of the corner.

I’m still improving and still got a lot to learn. Like at least keeping my position after a rolling start, lost a lot of positions during both starts. Secondly I need to learn to keep my cool after an accident or spin and get back in my flow a.s.a.p.. I also tend to overdrive the car when I’m closing in on the cars in front of me, causing avoidable spins, so I should better keep my patience and stick to drive the car as clean as possible.

In the second race I had an unfortunate racing incident with @Sonic , focussing too much on closing in on the slower cars in front of me… and trying to avoid my ‘dancing’ car from spinning (the back was sliding from left to right on the straight), I forgot to check my mirrors and saw @Sonic a little too late when entering the corner. Don’t think a touch was avoidable and maybe it wasn’t the best corner to pass, but if I would have kept the car more to the right, we both might have stayed on track, so sorry for that.

TeamSpeak issue
After the race, don’t know who it were, some had an argument over TeamSpeak. Not a big issue I think, but please stick with the TeamSpeak code of conduct and keep it friendly and keep your cool.
Invite each other to a separate chatroom and report an incident to the Steward Room if you think you have a serious issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for racing guys, it's been way too long for me to join you again... so sorry I cant be there for at least the next 2 races :-(

First time in the car AND on this track for me.... just had about 45 minutes to practise and started loving both!
Racing itself was really nice as well, except for some 'not leaving enough space' after making a mistake from other drivers, but yeah... shit happens.
All in all great racing, especially Nana in the first race, defending off untill my tyres were just overheating. Second race unfortunately I had to carry around 11 front aero damage, which in the end made up for same real close racing with Raigore and Sillysausage. Thanks for the fun!

Bluerat

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the cool fight side by side, the race was very tense and unfortunately there were stupid mistakes. If anyone is interested, I stream my stream.
Enjoyed our battle in R1 :D. Sorry for bailing in the second race :(.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
TeamSpeak issue
After the race, don’t know who it were, some had an argument over TeamSpeak. Not a big issue I think, but please stick with the TeamSpeak code of conduct and keep it friendly and keep your cool.
Invite each other to a separate chatroom and report an incident to the Steward Room if you think you have a serious issue.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

As a reminder: Please review out TeamSpeak Conduct. If your unhappy with an incident that took place on track, you are free to move to any channel to discuss the issues privately. Please also remember as Staff, we are here to help, if you have a problem with something we are more than happy to assist/advice you on the best cause of action. The Stewards Room is always open for any issues you may have.

As a final reminder, Any breach of TeamSpeak conduct may result in on track penalties, we are very proud of our happy atmosphere we have and would like to keep it that way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread