Project CARS 2 Ferrari Challenge - R3: Imola (1 Viewer)

Ferrari Challenge - R3: Imola
Posted by Raigore
Project CARS 2
Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 21:30
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ferrari-mini-league-round-3-banner-2.jpg

Car: Ferrari 488 Challenge
Track: Imola
Gentlemen's Agreement: Default Setup
- You are permitted to use either default 'Stable Circuit' or 'Loose Circuit' setup.
- You are permitted to change the steering ratio
- You are permitted to change the fuel level

Race Day: Thursday 24th January 2019
18:30 UTC - Optional Practice
19:30 UTC - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
19:40 UTC - Qualifying 1
19:55 UTC - Race 1
20:30 UTC - Qualifying 2
20:45 UTC - Race 2

General
In-game Date:
Time Progression:
Weather Progression:

Qualifying
Duration:
Start Time:
Weather Forecast:

Race
Duration:
Start Time:
Weather Forecast:

Race 1
24th March 2019
Real Time
Real Time

15 mins
05:00
Clear

5 + 30 mins
06:00
Clear
Race 2
24th March 2019
Real Time
Real Time

15 mins
11:00
Light Cloud

5 + 30 mins
12:00
Light Cloud
Starting Procedure
Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the left side and even numbers on the right side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@UnstopaPaul
@kobusnell
@Wazzaap!

Last edited:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
RSR @work :D
20190123_093452.jpg

Did a high 1:42 in practice yesterday, with a lot of luck... most of the time I do a 1:45.
Beat the fastest on the list in the Variante Tamburello (2,3,4). Got it all figured out but most of the time too slow in the slower parts of the track, the Tosa hairpin (7) and the Variante Alta chicane (11,12). Tried to take the chicane smoothly...losing too much speed and slow on the exit... attacking the chicane throwing the car over the kerbs... ok and quick if it works out fine... but crash that way most of the time :(.

Imola_2009.svg.png

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
All the shots from this event were great, going to be hard to pick which ones to use for the Tweets :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Notifying that I might not be able to make this event. I now have to travel for work tomorrow. I'm not sure what time I'll be back home or what state I'll be in (though this time the 5 hrs of driving will be at a slower pace, and I'm really determined not to crash)

Feel free to give my place to someone waiting, and put me on the reserves if necessary

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all. Busy developing a cold. I'll see how I feel tonight, but I'll most probably have to sit this one out.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
My main target for tonight's race will be... do not disconnect from the server... and survive the first corner after the start :woot::woot::woot:
For Monza it will probably be the same....

Wazzaap!

Community Member
Reaction score
@Raigore just letting you know that I can't make it for tonight's race, see you in the next race, have fun everyone

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all. Busy developing a cold. I'll see how I feel tonight, but I'll most probably have to sit this one out.
Yeah, sorry guys, I think I'll be long gone at the start of the race (which is 21:30 over here)

Good luck to all!

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Excited for this one tonight... I've done two laps and had nothing but understeer, should be fun ;)

Nopey

Community Member
Reaction score
Seeing as I’ve not been able to find the lobby for the last two weeks I’m not even going to bother with the disappointment of looking tonight :)
I’m a no show tonight and for all remaining races, at least I tried...
Have fun :)

Erik

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I don't think I will make this one, I don't feel too good and I have tried sleeping it off but I don't feel good enough to race tonight. Sorry about that

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
@Eugene Gajkin sry for 2nd last corner, I followed you on the kerb and the car glued to it and I lost it :( sry
@Raigore Sorry for understeering into you in T2, waited for you :(

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
What is the name of the invisible pilot who kicked me off the track?:blackalien: The whole race fought with lags in the game and impatient guys didn’t have time to rest.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Seeing as I’ve not been able to find the lobby for the last two weeks I’m not even going to bother with the disappointment of looking tonight :)
I’m a no show tonight and for all remaining races, at least I tried...
Have fun :)
That really s#@%s....except for the have fun part of course.... Are you sure you have all filter settings correct?

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
What is the name of the invisible pilot who kicked me off the track?:blackalien: The whole race fought with lags in the game and impatient guys didn’t have time to rest.

That's me, feel free to open a request in steward room. On my screen, i was very far from contact. Asked if that was a lag from me, didn't get any answer, so i just kept fighting. Had the same case with @ovivoJR earlier, and it was no lag at all, he just had lost it alone, so i thought the same happend here.
This does not justify in my opinion your behaviour in the first lap that followed.

EDIT : Thought the video was from the lap before. Really weird indeed O.O

EDIT 2 : that's me in front, though.

Last edited:

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
These are ghosts:eek:

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Accidents, contacts and overtakings are collected here.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Jesus Christ - without doubt I've never had a more intense race day than yesterday. Battling with @ProjectPD from start of Race 1 till the very end of Race 2 - every single lap!

On Race 1 we made it side-by-side through the chicane, after both braking on the absolute last second, without a single scratch. And once again I take my hat off to PD after he gave position back due to me having an incident with lapped traffic.

Race 2 was even more intense. I think on 80% of all laps we were going two-wide into braking zone of Turn 1. The final moment I captured via the Replay function:

I gotta say, even though those setups were blatantly horrible yesterday, it led to some awesome racing :D

Users who are viewing this thread