Project CARS 2 Ferrari Challenge - R4: Monza (1 Viewer)

Ferrari Challenge - R4: Monza
Posted by Raigore
Project CARS 2
Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 21:30
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ferrari-mini-league-round-4-banner-5.jpg

Car: Ferrari 488 Challenge
Track: Monza
Gentlemen's Agreement: Default Setup
- You are permitted to use either default 'Stable Circuit' or 'Loose Circuit' setup.
- You are permitted to change the steering ratio
- You are permitted to change the fuel level

Race Day: Thursday 31st January 2019
18:30 UTC - Optional Practice
19:30 UTC - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
19:40 UTC - Qualifying 1
19:55 UTC - Race 1
20:30 UTC - Qualifying 2
20:45 UTC - Race 2

General
In-game Date:
Time Progression:
Weather Progression:

Qualifying
Duration:
Start Time:
Weather Forecast:

Race
Duration:
Start Time:
Weather Forecast:

Race 1
31st March 2019
Real Time
Real Time

15 mins
11:00
Heavy Cloud

5 + 30 mins
12:00
Heavy Cloud
Race 2
31st March 2019
Real Time
Real Time

15 mins
17:00
Medium Cloud

5 + 30 mins
18:00
Medium Cloud
Starting Procedure
Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@UnstopaPaul

AFR CHRISILLAS

Community Member
Reaction score
hey guys first off I want to wish everyone a late merry Christmas and happy new year!... its been a really long time since ive been on here! my wheel gave up on me and then shortly after I got a new one my computer gave up on me :( .
anyway I would love to jump back into some racing with this group... is it possible to sign up for this race or should I check out one of the other series currently going on? or do I have to wait for something new to start up?

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
hey guys first off I want to wish everyone a late merry Christmas and happy new year!... its been a really long time since ive been on here! my wheel gave up on me and then shortly after I got a new one my computer gave up on me :( .
anyway I would love to jump back into some racing with this group... is it possible to sign up for this race or should I check out one of the other series currently going on? or do I have to wait for something new to start up?

There should be plenty of room for you to join this race no worries.

https://revolutionsimracing.com/threads/ferrari-challenge-sign-up.1791/

AFR CHRISILLAS

Community Member
Reaction score
awesome thanks! got to refamiliarize myself with everything again... haven't been on teamspeak in ages!

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
My desktop shows GREEN! GREEN! GREEN! :) Thanks for the new banner!

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The default setup for this track is much more manageable - think we will see some close racing on Thursday!!

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
hi folks, continuing illness means I'm unlikely to be in any fit state for this race. Please consider my attendance "unlikely" at this point and if needed, give my place to another driver. I will see how I feel in the evening. It's particularly annoying as I have a new toy to try out as well....:(

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Damn I'm slow on this track doing a 1:49... couldn't practice much because this little fella ate the power cord of my wifi node adapter and I don't have enough security guards to protect my 30 meter UTP cable :grumpy:
IMG-20181204-WA0003.png

But looking at this video this combo should be a lot of fun anyhow :D

ovivoJR

Community Member
Reaction score
Damn I'm slow on this track doing a 1:49... couldn't practice much because this little fella ate the power cord of my wifi node adapter and I don't have enough security guards to protect my 30 meter UTP cable :grumpy:

But looking at this video this combo should be a lot of fun anyhow :D

Don´t look at the times tho. Their car is optimized for less downforce. Their speed on the straight is about 20kph faster than what the standard setup can do.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Don´t look at the times tho. Their car is optimized for less downforce. Their speed on the straight is about 20kph faster than what the standard setup can do.
They actually drove with fixed setups just as we do.

ovivoJR

Community Member
Reaction score
They actually drove with fixed setups just as we do.

They are doing 290kph. We are doing 270kph. So you tell me they are driving default setup. I don´t think so. They may be driving a fixed setup. But that is not the default setup! They are upshifting 300m earlier than what I could ever dream of. Jardier even says that the gearing of the 7th gear is very long and he could not change it. I guess they are on loose setup with less downforce.

Last edited:

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Idk, I asked him and he said they drove default. Speed difference may come from all the slipstream he had

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Still a bit sick. Going to try my best. Might not make it.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I can definitely confirm I won't race....just slept for the last 3 hours to try and catchup on the last few nights. Will probably watch on the streams. GL all

AFR CHRISILLAS

Community Member
Reaction score
bah Im trying to get teamspeak to work but it isn't cooperating

Users who are viewing this thread