Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just woundering who has it..

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
I was considering it as a bit of fun, but the wheel support is really bad. There are a lot of unhappy PC peeps even with the wheels that are supported. Fanatec for instance isn't supported, and doesn't work at all.

If they change their tack on this, then I may well have another look. Might be nice to try something less simmy :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I was considering it as a bit of fun, but the wheel support is really bad. There are a lot of unhappy PC peeps even with the wheels that are supported. Fanatec for instance isn't supported, and doesn't work at all.

If they change their tack on this, then I may well have another look. Might be nice to try something less simmy :)
Ohhh something a less simmy lol dont let the forza fan club hear you say that lol...
I really only use it to do designs on cars as i think its much harder and better on fm. Everything has to be made every decal logo design. Not like pc were you can cut and paste it all lol.. It is good for some fun i was thinking of investing in forza horizen 3 but im saving for a new wheel lol...

Users who are viewing this thread