Free Games Thread (1 Viewer)

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Somebody in Teamspeak last night mentioned that World War Z is free to purchase until April 3rd on Epic Games (along with some other games).

Link: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/world-war-z/

On a side note: how do you guys go about tracking stuff like this (e.g. certain websites you check, newsletters etc)? Given we are all going to be around the house a lot more, I thought I would start a thread for those (such as myself) to make it a little easier to share the freebies.

Feel free to add any more games below as they come about :)

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
If anybody is interested in flight sims, I’ve seen an ad on Facebook that nearly all DCS World planes and maps are free access for the next month.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Free games at Ubisoft (Offer valid until 05/05/2020)
- Rayman Legends
- Child of Light
- Assassin's Creed II

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Free games at Ubisoft (Offer valid until 05/05/2020)
- Rayman Legends
- Child of Light
- Assassin's Creed II

Have you managed to claim any of these? I go to the Ubisoft store and add them and it brings a link to launch Uplay, but then Uplay just comes up with an enter CD key window. Is this what it should be doing? I can't see anywhere to find the key and the free games don't show up on my account.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Have you managed to claim any of these? I go to the Ubisoft store and add them and it brings a link to launch Uplay, but then Uplay just comes up with an enter CD key window. Is this what it should be doing? I can't see anywhere to find the key and the free games don't show up on my account.
yes i got all 3 from here,but i didnt got anything to enter game key...try directly from uplay client

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
yes i got all 3 from here,but i didnt got anything to enter game key...try directly from uplay client

Is there a store in the Uplay client? I couldn’t find it which seemed odd.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Is there a store in the Uplay client? I couldn’t find it which seemed odd.
yep
Screenshot_3.png

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ah I think I understand what is going on, but not how to fix it. When I search online it says the store tab is hidden if you own Ubisoft games in Steam as otherwise if you bought DLC in Uplay for a game you bought on Steam it would not be recognised.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Ah I think I understand what is going on, but not how to fix it. When I search online it says the store tab is hidden if you own Ubisoft games in Steam as otherwise if you bought DLC in Uplay for a game you bought on Steam it would not be recognised.
weird stuff,how the hell can you buy games from Ubish!t if store is hidden:banghead:

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
weird stuff,how the hell can you buy games from Ubish!t if store is hidden:banghead:

It does seem incredibly stupid, but having searched the forums there is an alternative site the gets round the shop problem, clicking the link on these adds each game to the Uplay client so it shows up as an owned game that you can download.

You still seemingly can't buy anything from the Ubisoft store if you've linked your account to Steam. Surely it would to make business sense to fix this bug!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
It does seem incredibly stupid, but having searched the forums there is an alternative site the gets round the shop problem, clicking the link on these adds each game to the Uplay client so it shows up as an owned game that you can download.

You still seemingly can't buy anything from the Ubisoft store if you've linked your account to Steam. Surely it would to make business sense to fix this bug!
Mine is linked with steam

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Into the breach is free on EGS

Edit: one of the most frustrating games ever!:banghead:

Last edited:

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score

FlyAxL

RSR Academy