rFactor 2 Fun Night (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@members
Ok so we have fun nights on ac pc2 etc so im here to bring a fun night on RF2. When unknown as yet what unknown as yet that is why im asking you chaps cars and track combos you'd like to see. So get ya ideas in and ill try my best to make it happen...

Last edited:

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'm up for it, but I am back at work so if you decide on times i can let you know if i can or cant do them

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I can't say the combination, auto and track , but I'm ready to take part

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Personally I don't think fun nights on RF2 will work as they do on AC, or PC2.

With PC2 we are obviously using stock content or DLC, with AC we have to download mods from external sources or a pack Staff put on resources.

Unfortunately with RF2 a lot of the mods are on the steam workshop and if they have an update will force the update/Verify when we start the game. We already find this annoying with the VEC mods for example, so adding random mods which may get an update for a fun night will just make it worse.

Plus the mod management in RF2 is a little subpar, you have to go through so many pages to remove the mods, where as in CM for AC its just delete.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We could do vanilla RF2 combos? Or BTCC as many of us installed the mod already? Btw @Jonno the members tag didn't work, I saw this in the newsfeed not from notifications

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We could do vanilla RF2 combos? Or BTCC as many of us installed the mod already? Btw @Jonno the members tag didn't work, I saw this in the newsfeed not from notifications
Yeah i knew the members wouldnt work but it was worth a shot lol.. The btcc cars have been updated recently lol. But my server is pretty much autonomous and self updates so if your unable to join server its either a fault on your end or i have screwed up something lol id go for second option lol..

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
Would be interested, if on the right day.
(Also interested to use my Formula E content)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Btw @Jonno the members tag didn't work, I saw this in the newsfeed not from notifications
Imagine everyone had the power to tag the whole forum...

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread