Game Night - Fridays around 19:00 UTC (1 Viewer)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’ll be around, life suddenly got less busy. I have never played pubg or any of the other games listed. Plenty of time on my hands for installing new games though. I’m awful at FPS games, I’m just cannon fodder, which used to be my gamer tag when I played delta force land warrior back in the day.

Edit: would it be wrong to kick back and relax, but send in my 14yo son to slaughter you all in cold blood, doesn’t feel like great parenting. :oops:

we are all awful hence why we play custom games together where we can all equally kill ourselves by accident :D

Well i was thinking of going out tonight only friday iv had off in months.. Ahhh what the hell ill be there..:)
pub?

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
I have acc and Pc2 for fun playing

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
IF we find something where we can create our own room would be awesome:D

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Pokerstars is able to play private tables/tournament with real or game money
I can't talk on teamspeak because I am painting my room, but I am able to join poker via my laptop. Count me in!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I can't talk on teamspeak because I am painting my room, but I am able to join poker via my laptop. Count me in!
no talk at poker just wear sun glasses:cool:

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just to make sure here, we are talking about pokerstars for free right? Because I am not willing to lose money today :jimlad:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, I just got home and took a look at Pokerstars. It's easy to open up a club, but it'll take some time to invite everyone. What I don't know, can everyone join, because for a tournament (that would be best, because playing a simple table is a bit weird) you need at least 20K chips. I don't know how much someone has, if you open up an account today.
It would be helpful, if someone who wants to join tonight and don't have an account, to open it up now to see how much game money he has.

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well, I just got home and took a look at Pokerstars. It's easy to open up a club, but it'll take some time to invite everyone. What I don't know, can everyone join, because for a tournament (that would be best, because playing a simple table is a bit weird) you need at least 20K chips. I don't know how much someone has, if you open up an account today.
It would be helpful, if someone who wants to join tonight and don't have an account, to open it up now to see how much game money he has.
I just opened it up and I don't know with how much you start because I already had the account, but you can claim 15k of chips ever 3 hours or something

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Battenberg if your doing jackbox games, give me a shout, il join for that

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Just made a new PokerStars account. Start money is 35k

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
filter.PNG

The struggle is real o_O

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just wanting to point out that Grobi is cheating in Pokerstars. He had more money than me...:p

Users who are viewing this thread