m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Pwox

Community Member
Reaction score
I have noticed the weather was clean yesterday, if it wasnt a mistake when setting up the server, thank you guys for taking note from our feedback! My eyes can now see the tracks and other cars more clearly and i can now win every race:cool:!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I have noticed the weather was clean yesterday, if it wasnt a mistake when setting up the server, thank you guys for taking note from our feedback! My eyes can now see the tracks and other cars more clearly and i can now win every race:cool:!
it was intentional, we take all feedback in consideration,then we adjust what we can

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
@Noztra @Ricardo Macieira I have just received an info mail from URD that there will be an update for cars soon. Does this also mean we are going to update our car pack?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Noztra @Ricardo Macieira I have just received an info mail from URD that there will be an update for cars soon. Does this also mean we are going to update our car pack?

You can also tag me for stuff like that :)

We are sticking with the cars until the end of the season. After that we will see

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
You can also tag me for stuff like that :)

I know you are sometimes short on time and I believe in proper delegating :p However - thx for the quick info

Last edited:

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry,but I am retiring from the season due to me not having fun in these cars.

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY @Noztra @Ricardo Macieira
Would you guys mind to let us know when the official/final conditions will be announced and when the practice server will be open?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I joined the practice server last night and couldn't choose a default livery. How will that be handled if I am racing on Hungaroring? I assume I am not supposed to drive in the livery of one of the regular contenders.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
I joined the practice server last night and couldn't choose a default livery. How will that be handled if I am racing on Hungaroring? I assume I am not supposed to drive in the livery of one of the regular contenders.

In AC you livery is tied to your steam ID. Since your steam id isn't applied to server you are just given a random livery. If you are racing we will add your livery and your steam ID. :)

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
In AC you livery is tied to your steam ID. Since your steam id isn't applied to server you are just given a random livery. If you are racing we will add your livery and your steam ID. :)
Can I submit an own livery? If yes, when's the dealine?

cheekyspam

Community Member
Reaction score
Question about the "Chuck" Norisring: Is it the yellow lines or the barriers that define the track limits?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread