Project CARS 2 Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I saw it, but my question is mostly that there will be no monday league? Since I am so limited with time, I have to se if i can manage it to drive at sundays.

There will be also a league on monday but most likely not in pC2.

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
20181109235216_1.jpg

rest in pepperoni

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if the stats page will be getting any love soon? Seems like quite a while since its been updated.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just wondering if the stats page will be getting any love soon? Seems like quite a while since its been updated.

Planned this weekend. Have, sadly, only 2 arms and 2 legs :p

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Planned this weekend. Have, sadly, only 2 arms and 2 legs :p

Nice :) I was thinking as there's been a lot of races recently...Someones gonna have quite a job on their hands :D Guess thats you then :)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This is probably the wrong threat to post this on, but I am not sure if there is a place for this.

Anyway since I am not home during the week so can't practice tracks and cars I would like to spend my time learning about setups in Project CARS 2.
Anybody who might know some good video's I could start of with? Or maybe some threat were they already explained something about it?
(No need to link Nighttigers's guide, already bussy with that one)

Thanks in advance!

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This is probably the wrong threat to post this on, but I am not sure if there is a place for this.

Anyway since I am not home during the week so can't practice tracks and cars I would like to spend my time learning about setups in Project CARS 2.
Anybody who might know some good video's I could start of with? Or maybe some threat were they already explained something about it?

Thanks in advance!
Start with Yorkie's videos https://www.youtube.com/user/Yorkie065

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

This playlist helped me out a lot, a much more visual way of explaining things:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Hey guys! Here's a little highlights montage I made for the RSR/PRD GT4 Sprint Series :) It was the league I enjoyed the most so far because it had it all : close racing, attack, defense, epic battles, drama, successes, deceptions, a good teamate @SillySausage ... I just wanted to show the thrill, the excitement, the tension and the respect between drivers that you experience in our races and put it together in a hopefully entertaining format. This is what sim racing is here :) Thank you guys for an awesome season!

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Hey guys! Here's a little highlights montage I made for the RSR/PRD GT4 Sprint Series :) It was the league I enjoyed the most so far because it had it all : close racing, attack, defense, epic battles, drama, successes, deceptions, a good teamate @SillySausage ... I just wanted to show the thrill, the excitement, the tension and the respect between drivers that you experience in our races and put it together in a hopefully entertaining format. This is what sim racing is here :) Thank you guys for an awesome season!
Amazing video @Taorminator , this video gives me the urges to set up my wheel again and race!

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If that was during our league, I'd put on the recorder as @t0daY would have gone full mental in TeamSpeak :D

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Great duel with the red Aston in donington wet. :greyalien:

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Antony Brown that was you wasn't it?
I have to check but I think so yes :) side by side for half a lap, it was so awesome I wasn't even mad he won the duel in the end! Honestly my favorite moment was watkins glen where I was chased by @ProjectPD and @Puffpirat before they both lost it front of me making a huge smokescreen :eek: after that I realized "I'm on the podium and 2 aliens are out". I lost it a few laps later... after chasing @Elodyr for the rest of the race I attacked him in the very last corner and we drag raced to the finish line. Damn I wanna race again :)

Users who are viewing this thread