Project CARS 2 Ginetta Challenge R1: Nürburgring - 24th May 2018 (1 Viewer)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Wow! That was a fantastic night of fun racing! This was my first race back since the final round of the Revolution Cup at Bathurst over a month ago and it seems I couldn't have chosen a better race to come back to! As expected, these cars just breed ultimate close racing by leveling the playing field somewhat and they didn't disappoint. If you made the smallest of mistakes you were often passed by 2-3 people but regardless of if you lost a place or gained one, you were instantly thrown straight back into another intense battle with the next group of cars :)

I had some incredibly fun and close battles with so many people throughout the entirety of each race (with a bit of rubbing thrown in ;)).

For the first time in months Nvidia ShadowPlay gave me the option to record my game again but I decided not to at the time and wish I had, it would have made for a great video.

Unfortunately I'll be down in Melbourne during the next round but I look forward to the rest of this mini league!

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
My sincere apologies for the R1 start. I was so focused that I totally forgot about the formation lap... :(

firefly

Community Member
Reaction score
@Zemke Look at your video settings ;)

But yeah the races were a lot of fun, despite me being involved in incidents early in both races. In this video you can see my rear end dangling and flopping about. Lost me a lot of time on the straight but regardless I had some good fights which were a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
After seeing the replay I realized I really should question my driving. I felt embarrassed and if I was on the other side, I'd call myself a d*ck... This is not the way I want to battle with people
a fraction too aggressive but calm it down a bit and you will be fine :)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Without doubt the most intense first lap I've ever experienced :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Race 2: Nice 5-way battle for 10th position with @Raigore, @Shepard, @Jonno, and @SillySausage during the last few laps of the race.

Wow i cant belive how close it was lol. I tried soo hard to keep that door shut but i messed up the chicain lol and let 3 passed lol. Great racing guys loved it..

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
@Zemke Look at your video settings ;)

@firefly, I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Can you elaborate please?
If you're talking about the poor image quality, it's true the YouTube video is much worse than what I see in the game. That's about the best I can do with the GeForce Experience recording tool, though.

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
my game froze in qualifying, my gear stick came apart in race 1 and I had to stop to put it back together.

and race 2...well 2 pictures sum up the highs and lows.

pt1.jpg

..and less than 10secs later..
pt2.jpg

firefly

Community Member
Reaction score
@firefly, I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Can you elaborate please?
If you're talking about the poor image quality, it's true the YouTube video is much worse than what I see in the game. That's about the best I can do with the GeForce Experience recording tool, though.

Look at my screenshot ;) We can't view your video when it's embedded into the forum. We can only watch it on youtube itself. There is a setting you can change to allow people to watch your videos when they're embedded.

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
Look at my screenshot ;) We can't view your video when it's embedded into the forum. We can only watch it on youtube itself. There is a setting you can change to allow people to watch your videos when they're embedded.

Ah, cool. Thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick!

Edit: My videos should work correctly now, hopefully.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread