Project CARS 2 Ginetta Challenge R3: Brands Hatch - 7th June 2018 (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can anyone provide me the replay files from R1 and R2? Would be appreciated :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like the boss is going to attend the next briefing :p

Looks like the boss is reviewing both races because he has nothing better to do on a Friday evening :p :)

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
These races were nuts :D

Especially first race, I bow to @Alex Salmon for making it stick around the outside of the last turn. I can't remember a last lap to be more exciting than this one. Well deserved win for you Alex, your driving was just excellent. Also GGs to @Puffpirat, who was always right behind us but unfortunately not finding a gap.

Here's my POV of the side-by-side action on last lap. The finish run is cut off because I can't clip longer than 60 seconds. But you all know how it ended :D

Second race went almost clean for me, only got pushed off track once, but the rest was good an no major incidents. I want to highlight this clip, it is my personal favorite from today:

Very good awareness by @Sonic and @Battenberg. Usually I think 3 times about going for a gap like this but this time I had a good feeling and wasn't disappointed. :) Very nice racing there boys!

In the end I got super lucky with the win - I really expected to battle @CatchAGlimpse for second place at max. But Puffy got unlucky with the lapping (again) and a (lag?) incident between Puff and Glimpse gifted me the first place. I feel sorry for you guys as both of you really deserved the win there.

EDIT: Also GGs to @UnstopaPaul for driving fastest lap! That lap was a banger mate :D
WOW :wideyed: Great racing buddy, was great to be able to trust you side by side for a whole lap almost :D

well done for your R2 win as well :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@fab. ICEMAN @Alex Salmon @Puffpirat @firefly @CatchAGlimpse @Eugene Flerko @Stokemon @drukqs @Raigore @steveg200 @Nada @eagle @Battenberg @Gosku @1185323118 @Mark @Zemke @Jaco P. @Ranjanado @Mearcat @King-Kodiak @Thomas Sikora @UnstopaPaul @Jamesl91 @Myron Savytskyi @Taorminator @Jonno @Shepard @wabi @Sonic

I would like to talk with all of you. Leave me an inbox message or message me in steam directly and we have 5 minutes in TeamSpeak. Also more than happy to have group talks which makes it easier for me :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
EDIT: Having watched a bit of @fab. ICEMAN 's stream, I distinctly hear @Puffpirat getting a 1:34.6 . I think he has disconnected by the time the race ends though, which is why he is not on the list to check fastest time. I'm going to declare myself fastest on a technicality. Personally as that lap was literally 2 seconds better than any other lap I've done in race or practice, I'm happy with the shout-out :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@fab. ICEMAN @Alex Salmon @Puffpirat @firefly @CatchAGlimpse @Eugene Flerko @Stokemon @drukqs @Raigore @steveg200 @Nada @eagle @Battenberg @Gosku @1185323118 @Mark @Zemke @Jaco P. @Ranjanado @Mearcat @King-Kodiak @Thomas Sikora @UnstopaPaul @Jamesl91 @Myron Savytskyi @Taorminator @Jonno @Shepard @wabi @Sonic

I would like to talk with all of you. Leave me an inbox message or message me in steam directly and we have 5 minutes in TeamSpeak. Also more than happy to have group talks which makes it easier for me :)

Nearly talked to all people, thanks for your fast response and the lovely chats I had so far. These people are still missing:

@CatchAGlimpse
@Stokemon
@Nada
@Jaco P.
@Mearcat
@Taorminator

Users who are viewing this thread