AC Open Ginetta Supercup Round 3 - Race 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazy CZ

Date: 15/05/2019
Event: Ginetta Supercup Round 3 Race 2
Member Involved: @Mazy CZ @Corentin_Bergès @miagi @Exited
Replay Timestamp / Lap:
Description:
As @Corentin_Bergès has battle with @Exited into the last corner, @miagi added himself to the battle. @Mazy CZ saw a gap and put his nose between @Corentin_Bergès and @miagi . The gap was closing and @miagi hit @Mazy CZ and @Mazy CZ hit @Corentin_Bergès . There was another contact after that between @miagi and @Corentin_Bergès

I admit it was stupid of me to stick my nose there and I admit I didn't wait for @Corentin_Bergès as I thought the gap was there, but it dissapeard and I braket too late to not made contact so in the moment I judged it as a racing incident, but that is not an excuse
Evidence:

Last edited by a moderator:

Corentin_Bergès

Steam
View
Consequences of the move : Ruined my race, i ended stuck into the wall and had to teleport to pits. Exited one lap behind the leaders, and then making the little "drama" you can see in the Round 3 topic.

For me this move was pretty dumb, as it was pretty obvious there was no space at all for a fourth car. it ended immedialy in a disaster, as expected. I couldn't go more onto the left.
There was no way this could have ended better anyway, even if the straight had been ok the braking moment would have been even worse. We were all at the same speed, Mazy just had slipstream and he could not have passed us before the end of the straight, resulting in a 4 wide.
Plus @Mazy CZ only braked when contact was made, but it was pretty clear that several seconds beforethe touch the place wasn't here.

And imho @Mazy CZ's decision to go for it was the only reason of the accident. @miagi was busy enough having a car on each side.

@Mazy CZ didn't care asking what happend and continued as if nothing had happend, considering himself not being guilty.

Exited

Steam
View
Wasn't really involved, so no comment from my side. Also did not affect my race (at least in this lap :p ).

Consequences of the move : Ruined my race, i ended stuck into the wall and had to teleport to pits. Exited one lap behind the leaders, and then making the little "drama" you can see in the Round 3 topic.

For me this move was pretty dumb, as it was pretty obvious there was no space at all for a fourth car. it ended immedialy in a disaster, as expected. I couldn't go more onto the left.
There was no way this could have ended better anyway, even if the straight had been ok the braking moment would have been even worse. We were all at the same speed, Mazy just had slipstream and he could not have passed us before the end of the straight, resulting in a 4 wide.
Plus @Mazy CZ only braked when contact was made, but it was pretty clear that several seconds beforethe touch the place wasn't here.

And imho @Mazy CZ's decision to go for it was the only reason of the accident. @miagi was busy enough having a car on each side.

@Mazy CZ didn't care asking what happend and continued as if nothing had happend, considering himself not being guilty.

Yeah cool, mate. I get it. You didn't do anything wrong or not smart at all, it was only other people's fault if they are so stupid and trying to lap you.
Jesus Christ!

Corentin_Bergès

Steam
View
Wasn't really involved, so no comment from my side. Also did not affect my race (at least in this lap :p ).

Yeah cool, mate. I get it. You didn't do anything wrong or not smart at all, it was only other people's fault if they are so stupid and trying to lap you.
Jesus Christ!
Did i mention you here ? :oops:

Exited

Steam
View
Maybe there's another Exited here, dunno...

Corentin_Bergès

Steam
View
What is the past perfect of "exit" = "leave" ? (or simple past, well i don't like english grammar xD)

Last edited:

miagi

Steward
@miagi was busy enough having a car on each side.
That is pretty much it.
I followed @Corentin_Bergès and @Exited that were fighting in the last two corners. I went quicker thru those and were closing up on the straight. Corentin stayed left and Exited moved all to the right so I felt comfortable to move in between and see what happens in T1. While being between Corenting and Exited I had no eye for @Mazy CZ. It was never my intnetion to make space for Mazy so he can make it a 4-wide. I just tired to give Corentin and Exited as much space as I can. To allow Exited get off the right edge of the track I moved a bit closer to Corentin, going down the striaght I suddenly felt something touched my rear. I countersteered but it sent me into Corentin. Not much I could do there unfortunatly. If Corentin wasn't next to me and absorbed the bodycheck, it would have been my car stuck in the barier. Also up to the point I was touched on the rear, I really didn't expect Mazy to be able ot make a move (tripple draft) so I never considered him in that situation.

PS: I considered my move inbetween Corentin and Exited fairly bold. In Mazys place I wouldn't have tried it, I would stay back and see what the 3 would do in T1.

Last edited:

Exited

Steam
View
What is the past perfect of "exit" = "leave" ? (or simple past, well i don't like english grammar xD)
Oh yeah, reread your post. Sorry english got me there and it didn't helped that I read it in a hurry at work.
Sorry for that, my fault!

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to Stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)