AC Resolved Ginetta SuperCup Round 5 - Race 2 - T1 incident (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Salmon

Steward
Steam
View
Date: 11/06/19
Event: Ginetta SuperCup round 5 race 2
Member Involved:
@Noztra
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 17:46 - 18:06
Description:
After catching Noz I made a move into t1 on the inside to give me outside for t2 to try and perform an undercut. I Noticed Noz had begun to squeeze me to the inside so i made the call that I was there to make sure he knew. (At this point I think its worth saying I had done the same move a few laps prior on miagi and after understanding and giving each other racing room It was fine) However Noz came further across still and I decided to lift and take to the curb to avoid contact. I was along side his car at this point and well within the range of both Helicorsa and his mirrors. The curb unsettled my car but i kept off throttle and turning left to avoid. at this point after the Apex you can see that noz is still trying to turn left across my path and I have nowhere to go but into his car. (see in car with noz at 17;48) There is space on the out side yet Noz is significantly turning to the inside. After this we make small contact and i loose the car becoming a passenger.

Following this at 18:00 as I try rejoin the track he drives into me spinning me back around.

Evidence: See replay race 2 17:46 - 18:06

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Lead
Staff
Ill try to write this in the best possible manner.

You have to know nothing about racing or be incredible arrogant (pick one) to even start blaming me about this accident. I am in front, leading the race and you clips the left rear quarter panel of my car and you are blaming me?

1.There was plenty of room between us.
2. I take a normal line, without any additional steering input.

Its sure aint my fault that you make a opportunistic move, hits the kerb, looses control of the car and slides into me.

Honestly I think this is so disrespectful towards me and your fellow drivers that you are actually making a stewards case, blaming others, on something that is clearly your fault. I will make a video later with dots/arrows/etc so you can understand what is going on. And apparently defending I got crashed out, while leading the race.

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to Stewards.

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View
Both of you got time today to edit your post. We want pure facts without any personal inputs and/or insults.

Hilarious I have to police the forum while heading to Le Mans enjoying a week off.
Also applies here.

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Lead
Staff
So update with pictures and video.

There is a car width between us the entire time, until you hit me. Looking at the picture below, I can park a caravan between us.

In the video, the following is obvious clear:
1. There is plenty of room between us the whole time.
2. You take a to narrow line hits the kerb and looses control of the car. 3. Making the argument that "I squeeze you and I came across track" is clearly false, looking at my steering inputs and the car in the video. 4. "The curb unsettled my car but i kept off throttle" is also clearly false, since in the video you got on throttle after you are pass the kerb, understeering into the side of my car. 5: "At this point after the Apex you can see that Noz is still trying to turn left across my path and I have nowhere to go but into his car" Again also false, since you are sliding into me, because you hit the kerb earlier, which unsettled your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)