GPU Issues, anyone got old GPU for sale? (1 Viewer)

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've got a recurring driver failure on my GPU (GTX1070) and after trying all of the software fixes I've been advised it's likely hardware. As this is the worst time in history to require a new GPU I was wondering whether anyone would be kind enough to sell me a old one (GTX1070 or above) for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance, I'm going to be on the sidelines until it's sorted :(

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've got my old GTX980 not doing anything but that's obviously going to be a downgrade from what you've got at the moment.

You're welcome to have it for postage costs but on the basis that should my 3080 card fail, I will need it straight back. You can hold on to it for as long as you need.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've got my old GTX980 not doing anything but that's obviously going to be a downgrade from what you've got at the moment.

You're welcome to have it for postage costs but on the basis that should my 3080 card fail, I will need it straight back. You can hold on to it for as long as you need.
I may take you up on this. Got my hands on an old 970 to try in a rf2 race (where I'm having the issues). If it works confirming the card is at fault then the 980 will actually be an upgrade now.

Users who are viewing this thread