Until: Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but can you stick me in the reserves for now please. I may be stuck away from home on Thu now :(

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sadly I'm gonna miss this one, because you know, sunday night is Tatort (german crime series) time :)

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
erm is it just me or when you go to download the car pack no matter what price you enter it wants you to pay for it anyway? even if you put in 0.00 or 0.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
erm is it just me or when you go to download the car pack no matter what price you enter it wants you to pay for it anyway? even if you put in 0.00 or 0.
It's 15€ minimum, I guess.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
pulling out of this 1, put too much money into other sims :), dont fancy putting money into another

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
Problem during checksum on server

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Problem during checksum on server
weird,updated server this morning and didnt found any issues,can you please try again

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks, server down.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
up again

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
still same error, i download RSS GT Pack v5 here not on race sim studio

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So what do we do tonight? The cars are at least 15e to download. Yesterday evening server was down. Didn't do any practice or setup work. Oh and if it's paid material I don't think many will race or they already have these cars.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
So what do we do tonight? The cars are at least 15e to download. Yesterday evening server was down. Didn't do any practice or setup work. Oh and if it's paid material I don't think many will race or they already have these cars.
Server was down, really sorry about that i completely forgot to enable loop mode.
Yeah cars are paid mod, everybody knows that and tbh i dont know who already have bought cars or not. If you dont want to buy this mod we understand. Anyway race is still on so lets see how many show up

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
What is the policy of paid mods here at RSR? I'm asking because some of the mods have been made available for free here (the DTM cars, also this GT1 package) and I always felt a bit of uneasy when using them. i mean I don't want to use someone's product for free if they are charging for it. I rather then not use the cars at all (my policy is that there are more then enough of cars and free mods, so i never buy mods).

I was trying to reach the server with GT1 cars that have been made available (for free?) for SOL event and i get checksum error. Is it so that now you can only access with paid cars?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We've discussed this subject behind the scenes when planning these events and going forward we will no longer be hosting paid mods for free. To do this in the past was a mistake in hindsight, we want to support the wider sim racing community (including modders), so we're encouraging our members to pay for the content, and we apologise for our irresponsibility originally.

As an aside, I personally feel this mod is awesome, and is worth paying for :)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry guys I have to pull out from this one, I won't come back home in time :/ have fun!

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
I cant make it for tonight. Have a good one

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We've discussed this subject behind the scenes when planning these events and going forward we will no longer be hosting paid mods for free. To do this in the past was a mistake in hindsight, we want to support the wider sim racing community (including modders), so we're encouraging our members to pay for the content, and we apologise for our irresponsibility originally.

As an aside, I personally feel this mod is awesome, and is worth paying for :)

I dont have much problems with that i understand it completely to support mods instead just share it , the thing is tho that how much are you going to use these cars you know ? I mean yes if there will be a league with it its worth the money but imo its down the toilet if its only for a practice /event race. When are you ever going to use the cars is more the question.

Users who are viewing this thread