[HELP] PC2 Crash (1 Viewer)

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm having an issue where when I click save setup or load setup, the game crashes and returns me to desktop. I reinstalled the game and I'm still having this issue. Any help?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Try running pcars as administrator, maybe there is a problem with permissions for the documents folder.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
And make sure that the Documents\pcars2 (and all its subfolders) are excluded from your virus scanner. There are a couple of AV packages (Bitdefender is the most notorious offender when it comes to pcars2 problems) that interfere a lot with things.

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
And make sure that the Documents\pcars2 (and all its subfolders) are excluded from your virus scanner. There are a couple of AV packages (Bitdefender is the most notorious offender when it comes to pcars2 problems) that interfere a lot with things.
Try running pcars as administrator, maybe there is a problem with permissions for the documents folder.

I don't have a virus scanner, I tend to be safe on this computer XD. I tried running it as admin and still have same issues.

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
Fixed the issue, turns out its my setups files in Documents. I can't use them as they have become corrupt, this means I have lost all setups from the day I started playing. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread