iRacing How to begin in iRacing (1 Viewer)

xIbraGiox

Community Member
Reaction score
i´am now class D safety rating, but can´t race class D because the season hasn´t finished yet? Next Season i can race the class D? or C maybe when the time is that long ;)

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i´am now class D safety rating, but can´t race class D because the season hasn´t finished yet? Next Season i can race the class D? or C maybe when the time is that long ;)
Do you mean that you don't own any content for this week so you can't do any of the available D class events?

You should be able to get promoted to C class by doing 4 D class events and getting to D4.0 (or D3.0 or above by the end of the season in about 6 weeks)

EDIT: if you did a few more rookie races and got to D4.0 you can participate in C class events. This week until Tuesday is Lime Rock (a free track) on the C class series "Advanced Mazda MX-5 Cup Series". Any races you do in C class while being a D class driver will still count towards your MPR (or number of races required to be eligible for promotion)

Last edited:

xIbraGiox

Community Member
Reaction score
Do you mean that you don't own any content for this week so you can't do any of the available D class events?

You should be able to get promoted to C class by doing 4 D class events and getting to D4.0 (or D3.0 or above by the end of the season in about 6 weeks)

EDIT: if you did a few more rookie races and got to D4.0 you can participate in C class events. This week until Tuesday is Lime Rock (a free track) on the C class series "Advanced Mazda MX-5 Cup Series". Any races you do in C class while being a D class driver will still count towards your MPR (or number of races required to be eligible for promotion)
Besides that i haven´t the content right now, but i want to buy, i couldn´t either participate or have i understood it wrong with the season week license and mpr updates / upgrades?

Thank you for the important informations!

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
The sim lab car production challenge is currently using okayama circuit which is one of the included tracks.
MPR is your Minimum Participation Races (you need to do at least 4 races in that level bracket)
Don't worry so much about the season license.
I found ignoring my iRating & starting from the pitlane to keep a clean race catapulted me through the SR licenses to the point I could do the endurances races.
@The Breeze is in a similar situation getting out of D class just now. If you bought both Nürburgring circuits (GP & nords) you could take part in the 4 hour race that's coming up tomorrow & in a few weeks time. Solo or in a team. keep it clean & you'll be C4.99 with just 4 races to do in that level.
Just remember any incident points from Qualifying onwards is graded towards your SR. if you get a single incident on a qualifying lap, it is invalidated. at which point it is better to just return to pits rather than continue driving unless you have the time to get a clean lap in.

xIbraGiox

Community Member
Reaction score
The sim lab car production challenge is currently using okayama circuit which is one of the included tracks.
MPR is your Minimum Participation Races (you need to do at least 4 races in that level bracket)
Don't worry so much about the season license.
I found ignoring my iRating & starting from the pitlane to keep a clean race catapulted me through the SR licenses to the point I could do the endurances races.
@The Breeze is in a similar situation getting out of D class just now. If you bought both Nürburgring circuits (GP & nords) you could take part in the 4 hour race that's coming up tomorrow & in a few weeks time. Solo or in a team. keep it clean & you'll be C4.99 with just 4 races to do in that level.
Just remember any incident points from Qualifying onwards is graded towards your SR. if you get a single incident on a qualifying lap, it is invalidated. at which point it is better to just return to pits rather than continue driving unless you have the time to get a clean lap in.
Okay :)
What do you think about this purchase constellation?

Attachments

• 27587AC8-0C4A-4000-8FDC-51BB0FCAE642.jpeg
    27587AC8-0C4A-4000-8FDC-51BB0FCAE642.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 349

Users who are viewing this thread