Project CARS 2 How to promote RSR? - ideas / suggestions? (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
My idea is, more members is more sign-ups, is more splits for the revolution cups, is more equal drivers per split = fun and even more close racing.

So I'm trying to find ways to promote RSR and attract new members myself.

Already started this but maybe a special thread brings up more ideas from other members?

What I did so far:

- added [RSR] in front of my steam name (example: [RSR] The Breeze )
So I'm identifiable being a RSR member in my steam profile and on the TT boards. If RSR members of all levels show up on the first 3 pages of the TT boards, it is clear that the RSR-community is the PCARS2 place to be.... I think

- added the RSR steam group to my profile

- added RSR URL to steam profile

steamprofile.PNG

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Make sure to follow @RevSimRacing at twitter and retweet stuff we post. Social Media is also very important these days.

Cool thread idea :)

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
While I like the idea to have more splits for better competition (It's really getting boring to see the same names on the podiums over and over again, sorry :p), I also want to remind of the disastrous drop in race quality/on-track behavior when many new members joined and the Ginetta Challenge took place. We would not want to happen something like that again, I guess. I know measures are in place (e.g. slower promotion from applicant status), I just want to make aware.

Also the administrative effort to have several splits running is quite high. We cannot put everything on Manu and Si...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
While I like the idea to have more splits for better competition (It's really getting boring to see the same names on the podiums over and over again, sorry :p), I also want to remind of the disastrous drop in race quality/on-track behavior when many new members joined and the Ginetta Challenge took place. We would not want to happen something like that again, I guess. I know measures are in place (e.g. slower promotion from applicant status), I just want to make aware.

Also the administrative effort to have several splits running is quite high. We cannot put everything on Manu and Si...

True, but we are working constantly on it! Especially our Induction Team has the order to look even closer on new applicants.

Users who are viewing this thread