Project CARS 2 In-Game Photo Thread (2 Viewers)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This has taken WAY too long to produce

If you want the full-size version, click the image and download it. It's sized to print at A0 at 300dpi and weighs in at over 50MB. The image is one of my screenshots but constructed entirely from the "Physics Of" text that Casey Ringley posted to accompany the Ferrari DLC.

EDIT : To give you some idea of the effort, this animation shows approx. 1/3 of the image being 'constructed'

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
dunno, we should though, they are enormous fun :)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning @Cluck ! Would you mind if I use some of your photos for my diashow in the stream?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning @Cluck ! Would you mind if I use some of your photos for my diashow in the stream?
That's no problem fab :)

If I was that precious about my images I wouldn't share them ;) . The only restriction I place on my images is that you don't try and pass them off as your own and you don't edit them beyond resizing - if you want to stick logos on them then please let me know beforehand. Of course, if you want to mess about with them for putting on your own PC, knock yourself out, but please do not edit them and then publish them anywhere.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I love the Ford/Bathurst one, but I think that's as much the good memories. How do you capture the spirit of it so well?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ All of these latest shots are ones I've taken before the events, to create the event banners from, so I would simply say "how do you recreate the banner so well, in the race itself" :D. Ever the perfectionist, I ensure that the shots are taken in the same conditions as the race (or one of the races, for 2 or 3 race events) - same date, same time, same weather - so they should always reflect the event very closely :)

Users who are viewing this thread