Project CARS 2 In-Game Photo Thread (2 Viewers)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Omg new wallpaper for sure! You just de-throned your porsche 911 gt3rs shot ;)
Heh, funny you should say that ;)

It's a slightly different version taken at the same spot. I also said to one of my fellow RSR staff, as I took it, "this is my new wallpaper"!

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Heh, funny you should say that ;)

View attachment 6483

It's a slightly different version taken at the same spot. I also said to one of my fellow RSR staff, as I took it, "this is my new wallpaper"!
Look better than the real thing :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

And that's it, that's my little project finished. I suspect I might have missed one or two cars along the way but I set out to capture a screenshot of every road car in Project CARS 2, to showcase the breadth of content and the beauty of the game. The full album is available here . And with that, I am now hanging up my screenshot boots (aside from banners on here), this was my last hurrah and I hope I've given the game the send off it deserves.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Cluck - I have to say that this last gasp of screenshots has been truly amazing. I still don't believe that the stanchworks BMW is a "real screenshot". Your work is truly impressive and if you have to hang up the camera for a while then we're all going to be missing out on something.

Thanks for so many great shots.

Users who are viewing this thread