Project CARS 2 Induction Battle :) (1 Viewer)

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Just a fun little clip from a battle we had during the induction event tonight, between @LeoNTheSickOne @drukqs and myself. Recorded it whilst playing, and yes, I do drive without HUD. :)

I also, prior to recording this, did not know how bad the mic quality is on the rift, so I'm really sorry you've had to put up with that. I ordered a new mic to use whilst racing so hopefully that will be better. :)

Last edited:

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
your microphone sucks man i was always getting noise....and i'm quite picky with the noises...

Was a fun race indeed, i always love a good clio battle, it's the best way to improve your racecraft.

Anyway, fun, harsh but fair, just as i enjoy the most.

P.S.: i really need to buy a rift...the game is so much more immersive, and i think it helps the driving to be faster :). Kinda outdated with my single 24'' screen lol.

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
your microphone sucks man i was always getting noise....and i'm quite picky with the noises...

Was a fun race indeed, i always love a good clio battle, it's the best way to improve your racecraft.

Anyway, fun, harsh but fair, just as i enjoy the most.

P.S.: i really need to buy a rift...the game is so much more immersive, and i think it helps the driving to be faster :). Kinda outdated with my single 24'' screen lol.

I have a Astro A40 headset with a mic, though wearing that and the rift is a little awkward, and I never realized how bad the rift mic was. Just decided to get one of those, eh, Blue Yeti mics, apparently they're really crisp, clean and it means I can have it on my desk whilst using the rift as a headset, as I do now. Will have to test the quality of the mic when it gets here (tomorrow maybe?) and see if you guys think it's any better. I'm really sorry you had to listen to that god awful quality and nose, really was not aware. :/

And yes, the rift, get one. I physically can not play on a monitor anymore, in the same way that now, because I play at 144hz, I simply can not play at 60FPS and 60hz because it seems laggy to me. Makes me sound like such an elitist but those who've used them understand.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I have a Astro A40 headset with a mic, though wearing that and the rift is a little awkward, and I never realized how bad the rift mic was.
The day I got my rift I removed their headphones and have always worn my SteelSeries headset over the top with no problem. Much better sound quality, much more comfortable on the ears :)

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
The day I got my rift I removed their headphones and have always worn my SteelSeries headset over the top with no problem. Much better sound quality, much more comfortable on the ears :)

I don't have any problems with the rift ear pieces personally, I would switch them out myself for my headset, just a bit of a faff though because I take it off so often. Unless I'm doing an endurance race, most amount of time I'll have it on is about 10-15 minutes before taking it off so i can see what I'm doing in the real world xD

LeoNTheSickOne

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was a great 3-way battle in the front. Had to defend like every corner haha :D
Was great trying out new cars and new tracks aswell, slower cars is actually fun. I can imagine it would be even more fun in the rain!

How it feels running behind LeoN :hilarious:
renault_megane_trophy_back-wide.jpg

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was a great 3-way battle in the front. Had to defend like every corner haha :D
Was great trying out new cars and new tracks aswell, slower cars is actually fun. I can imagine it would be even more fun in the rain!

How it feels running behind LeoN :hilarious:View attachment 3925

True :D You did defend well, had the run on you out of a few corners but couldn't get past. :mad::mad::mad:

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score

Now I am interested to know if my microphone during the races is as bad as his. Because I too am using the rift's microphone.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Now I am interested to know if my microphone during the races is as bad as his. Because I too am using the rift's microphone.
yours is tinny but clear enough. Mine was very warm and fuzzy, so I took the earphones off and now use my sennheiser set.

Users who are viewing this thread