Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Dammit, if I still had my 200SX I'd be tapping you up for some cheap spark plugs :D . I used to fit Denso Iridium plugs in the 200, never skipped a beat :).
unfortunately i dont work at that factory I work in thermal, we make radiators and oil coolers for trucks,cars,tractors etc

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Oh dear, wrong answer, looks like somebody will be failing induction next Tuesday :p

:D

(just kidding of course, welcome to RSR :) )

Dio_Giorno

Community Member
Reaction score
Yo! Names Dio or Dio_Giorno which ever you want really ha. Been racing in games for a solid 10 plus years now, since the gran turismo 4 days and got my online speed itch from GT5 and its dragged on ever since.

I mostly do pcars 2 and AC but have access to pretty much every major pc sim on the market minus automobilista.

Ive known about RSR for a while now, since I ran with the Gentlemen's club back in Pcars 1 with the name "it was me, dio" before I drifted over to AOD racing for a majority of my pcars 1 days. Since AOD no longer supports pcars2, ive been running in several league run events and one off races hosted around on the pcars reddit or just running some pub lobbys.

I do run In another league at the moment but since the time between races is a bit long I figured id drop in on good ol RSR to see whats going on!

Now that being said, im probably going to be hit and miss for some races and might not be around much but I know RSR has good company and good racing so looking forward to catching up with the old guard and meeting some new faces along the way!

Anto

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Anto here, long time fan of MP gaming and various racing titles (AMB, AC, pCars 1/2) but not so much a fan of the randomness of open lobbies :(

Looking forward to racing and learning with a bunch of like minded people and I've recently stepped down from a 3.5 year stint with a milsim community to put some proper time and effort into sim racing.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome @Dio_Giorno and @Anto , to RevolutionSimRacing(RSR),

You have found your way to a friendly community. We are mainly a Project cars 2 community with Teams competing in endurance events in Iracing and Rfactor2. We also have members racing in dirt rally as well as many other games.

We at RSR are not looking for the fastest drivers, we only ask you accept and follow our rules and most importantly enjoy your time with us. To take part in our events you must complete our induction session, our next induction is tonight at 18:30UTC, just join us on team speak 10-15 minutes before and join us in channel. We hold these induction sessions each Tuesday.

Look forward to seeing you on track! :)

zalmoxis91

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am relatively new to racing. Only got a great rig/setup since last year and I spent most of the time in SP on it. After a while, I got into AC for some online-fun racing/drifting, Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 for my rallying needs, then PC2 came out and I have been racing since. I liked the graphics, physics and overall feel of it, so I started to get more and more into it (I can't wait for AC Competizione). After reaching a point of racing at a decent consistency and always trying to race clean, I got annoyed by public lobbies and wanted to do more serious stuff with good, clean racers.

I love racing and I wanna race with others who try and do it clean, competitively and in a friendly manner. So that is why I am here.

As for racing, I generally do not ever try racing cars faster than GT3 or GTE tops. Maybe I am not good enough or have enough experience yet to enjoy anything faster, but maybe one day I will. For now, I can race anything from road E up to that. Hell, if it has a manual and I can heel-toe, that is even better.

I am looking forward next Tuesday for the Induction session. By then I will have TS3 installed (until now I only used Discord).

OhHiMarc

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello all! First of all I want to excuse myself for me not being active since February 25th on my introduction and induction later on.
This got caused by my innexperience that I've got a little better now since time passed and I've done lots of solo sessions.

So I'd like to re-introduce myself to everyone!
Hello, my name is Marc and I come from the Netherlands, here I'm fairly new to simracing since I own a wheel for 2,5 months now and tried to improve my social driving and competitive driving on my own since that time. Now I'm really interested to join everyone here to get better at simracing and the racing-with-more-than-1-person aspect :p .
I sincerely hope to join the next Induction since my first one did not go as planned (Had issues with turning radius of my wheel and disconnection problems of the wheel).
That's all fixed now and I'd be happy to be allowed to do another Induction :) .

Long post and all, but hope to join you guys in the induction and hopefully some friendly non-ranked races on teamspeak, and later on actual events ofcourse!

UberMongo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Simon and im from the South West England, Wiltshire.
Have been involved with Racing Sims and Flight Sims for over a year after recently returning back to PC gaming.
Hvae put in hundreds of hours into PC1/2 and Assetto Corsa and desperate to find sensible like minded racers that show some respect and not completely ruin my online license rating! Hope to see you all on the track and learn some more about PC2 as i find it incredibly frustrating and inconsistent when it comes to tuning and handling settings! Any links and tips along the way would be massively appreciated. See you on the track ;)

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

cpcdem

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I am a computer programmer (and racing sim enthusiast lately) from Greece, first name is Cpc, last name Dem :).

Relatively new to sim racing, started last year with RRE, AC and PC1, later solely racing on PC2 since the day it was released. Have already logged more than 1000 hours in it, trying to make up for all the lost time not sim-racing! :) Time trial and online racing are my favorite game modes.

Started league racing a couple months ago and really enjoyed it, so I thought I'd give it a try also with you guys. Looking forward to seeing you on track!

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I am a computer programmer (and racing sim enthusiast lately) from Greece, first name is Cpc, last name Dem :).

Relatively new to sim racing, started last year with RRE, AC and PC1, later solely racing on PC2 since the day it was released. Have already logged more than 1000 hours in it, trying to make up for all the lost time not sim-racing! :) Time trial and online racing are my favorite game modes.

Started league racing a couple months ago and really enjoyed it, so I thought I'd give it a try also with you guys. Looking forward to seeing you on track!
The name sounds familiar ;). Welcome to RSR!

UberMongo

Community Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You must be near me :) Will we be seeing you on Tuesday?
Hi, yes i plan on being there tomorrow!. are you from Wiltshire also? where abouts?

Martijn de Ronde

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Martijn and im from the Netherlands, Beusichem/Gelderland to be exact.
I've played a lot of forza games on xbox and dirt 3 / dirt rally on pc. ive bought a new wheel recently (well a G27 but new for me) and bought Assetto Corsa with it and im loving it! Im not that good yet but im learning :happy:. Gonna buy Project cars 2 soon (if I have money again) but I hope to have fun here and learn some more about racing. And with that said I also hope to play some actual online races instead of bumpercarts like in forza;)

Coisoecenas

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Coisoecenas which means StuffandThings (portuguese stuff dont worry). I'm from Portugal and always loved racing games but never had the chance to actually dive in.

I'm looking forward to race fair and square against you guys and girls!

I'll see you on the asphalt!

Coisoecenas

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Coisoecenas which means StuffandThings (portuguese stuff dont worry). I'm from Portugal and always loved racing games but never had the chance to actually dive in.

Coisoecenas

Ola @Coisoecenas

Good to see another Portuguese or at least Portuguese Speaking driver on the grid :), i believe i am the 1st, and this makes you the second.

GL with your induction :) if you have not done it yet!

Martin Dukes

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just signed up.

My real name is Maarten de Graaf but I will be racing as Martin Dukes (easier in English). I am an 43 year old Dutch guy living Switserland at the moment. I've been racing for on a pc for as long as I can remember this is however my first time to join a league. I have to figure out the whole teamspeak thingie... For the last year I've racing mostly on Iracing. I realy like PC2 tho so want to be more active with that, but I am getting bored with AI and the online lobbies are just a wreckfest.
Anyway I will be there next Tuesday to try and get my license.

Greetz,
Martin Dukes

Martin Dukes

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello evrybody,

I have a real noob question. I want to join the induction race next Tuesday, but how does that actually work? I mean where do I go to get into the lobby? Do I come here or do I open Project Cars? I know this must sound really stupid but this is my first time in league racing I've been doing Iracing mostly before so.
Any help is more than welcome.
Greetz,
Martin

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good Morning @Martin Dukes, Welcome to RSR.

Its very simple, all you have to do is join us on TeamSpeak 10-15 minutes before induction starts, once your on TeamSpeak feel free to come and chat to us(we don't bite). Once induction starts we will move all participants to the induction channel and go through everything there, including server passwords, rules and the plan for the evenings racing. You wont be left confused with the process, however should you have anymore questions feel free to ask on the forum or on TeamSpeak.

Look forward to seeing you on track soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread