Introduce Yourself (3 Viewers)

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hello friends!
First of all, sorry for my bad english.
My name is Eduard and i'm from Mother Russia :bear:
I started my simracing career (Project cars 2) almost a year ago and now this is my hobby. Participated in several WMD and AOR (Tier2) championships.
My friend Eugene Gajkin recommended me your community and I was very interested in it.
My only desire is to compete with interesting and adequate racers.
Hope you accept me =)
Not WMD, and WMDCARS.RU they are different forums

deadmeat2k

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so I was introduced to RSR by @Noztra and it sounds like a great opportunity to race among peers.

I have played racing games for more than 25 years, starting out with Grand Prix Circuit by Accolade (from 1987) and then too many racing games since then to remember.

The first racing game I actually played with my own steering wheel was Project Cars. Since then I have also put many hours in PC2 and Dirt Rally. For some reason I never acquired AC, but have no PC1/2 fanboy issues or the likes. Dirt Rally 2.0 is also now a days getting some love from me, ever since Codies finally fixed the FFB.

Right now my game of choice is ACC, which I find to be the most immersive and well simulated game I have tried to this day.

I can understand there will be a ACC mini league arranged between this finalized season and the next, which I would very much like to join.

Looking forward to meet you guys on the race track and in the forums :cool:

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so I was introduced to RSR by @Noztra and it sounds like a great opportunity to race among peers.

I have played racing games for more than 25 years, starting out with Grand Prix Circuit by Accolade (from 1987) and then too many racing games since then to remember.

The first racing game I actually played with my own steering wheel was Project Cars. Since then I have also put many hours in PC2 and Dirt Rally. For some reason I never acquired AC, but have no PC1/2 fanboy issues or the likes. Dirt Rally 2.0 is also now a days getting some love from me, ever since Codies finally fixed the FFB.

Right now my game of choice is ACC, which I find to be the most immersive and well simulated game I have tried to this day.

I can understand there will be a ACC mini league arranged between this finalized season and the next, which I would very much like to join.

Looking forward to meet you guys on the race track and in the forums :cool:
Welcome to RSR

captincanada

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is Alex
I have been racing for a while and I live in the USA. (Yes I know my name but its a long story)
I am slow at most tracks but I have fun racing and that's what counts in my eyes. I get along well with most people and I like to have a friendly conversation once in a while. I hope to get my new PC soon to be out on the track but until then I have been confined to the AI world. Hope to see you on the track soon!

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hello my name is Alex
I have been racing for a while and I live in the USA. (Yes I know my name but its a long story)
I am slow at most tracks but I have fun racing and that's what counts in my eyes. I get along well with most people and I like to have a friendly conversation once in a while. I hope to get my new PC soon to be out on the track but until then I have been confined to the AI world. Hope to see you on the track soon!
Welcome to RSR! It sounds like you would just fit in! Make sure to check out our driving standards thread en the multiple racing game threads we have from Project CARS 2 to Iracing!

• Friendly
Reactions: Tom

ahojekk

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone !

I'm ahojekk and joined RSR some time ago, from a recommendation of @EVR Morvic and @Noztra, I didnt join any events yet, but I hope that to change soon. I've seen some familiar faces from previous racing leagues I participated in, like @Jeff[NL] @Mazy CZ @Ricardo Macieira and many many others.

Im mainly interested in Assetto Corsa and ACC, so hopefully I can meet all of you on the track soon!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone !

I'm ahojekk and joined RSR some time ago, from a recommendation of @EVR Morvic and @Noztra, I didnt join any events yet, but I hope that to change soon. I've seen some familiar faces from previous racing leagues I participated in, like @Jeff[NL] @Mazy CZ @Ricardo Macieira and many many others.

Im mainly interested in Assetto Corsa and ACC, so hopefully I can meet all of you on the track soon!

Hi mate, welcome to RSR

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone !

Welcome !
We have a AC league starting soon, more information here : https://revolutionsimracing.com/threads/league-information.2159/
We also have a mini league in ACC starting tonight, if you are already familiar with the game you might want to jump in and make tonight's race : https://revolutionsimracing.com/threads/blancpain-challenge-sign-up.2127/

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Chesties

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello! My names AJ, I play most of the sim's PC2, AC, RF2, Raceroom are the main ones. I joined to play with like minded people, make some friends in the community, and become a better all around racer. I'm from the US (Florida) so i get to go to 2 big races every year, 12 hour of Sebring, and 24 hours at Daytona. I would LOVE to take a trip to see the Nurburgring 24 hour race. Watching the 2017 Nurburgring race is what got me into sim racing. I look forward to racing with you guys feel free to add me in steam My ID is Chesties.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hello! My names AJ, I play most of the sim's PC2, AC, RF2, Raceroom are the main ones. I joined to play with like minded people, make some friends in the community, and become a better all around racer. I'm from the US (Florida) so i get to go to 2 big races every year, 12 hour of Sebring, and 24 hours at Daytona. I would LOVE to take a trip to see the Nurburgring 24 hour race. Watching the 2017 Nurburgring race is what got me into sim racing. I look forward to racing with you guys feel free to add me in steam My ID is Chesties.
Welcome to RSR

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome to rsr buddy. Be sure to have a read in the about us section everything you need to know is in there and if its not then simply ask a member they will help you out if you cant find the awnser your looking for.. Once again welcome.

Chesties

Community Member
Reaction score
Welcome to rsr buddy. Be sure to have a read in the about us section everything you need to know is in there and if its not then simply ask a member they will help you out if you cant find the awnser your looking for.. Once again welcome.
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. Reading up on everything now. Look forward to racing with you guys!

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is Alex
Don't worry man, I'm from the states and now I live in Canada. Feels good to have another driver from the west world. :)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. Reading up on everything now. Look forward to racing with you guys!
This is the best racing community I have been part of, ever since I started as a rookie driver. They helped me get better into a fair league racer.

dutsie

Community Member
Reaction score
dont really know what to say,
my name is Sam, im 19 years old i live in the netherlands.
im just getting in to simracing and i want to join a league that hosts regular races

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
dont really know what to say,
my name is Sam, im 19 years old i live in the netherlands.
im just getting in to simracing and i want to join a league that hosts regular races
Welcome to RSR
Check Assetto Corsa section,we're starting a league soon

Users who are viewing this thread