Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello! Make yourself at home. We're just entering the winter break, so the next official event for you will be an Induction session on the 10th of Jan.

No worries! I need to jump into an Induction Session prior to the league kicking off, eh? Will earmark 10th January.

Got plenty of practicing to do over the Christmas holidays. I spend most of my out-of-hours play time slinging things around the Nordschleife in TT, so actual racing on tracks other than that one is going to need a bit of prep my side if I'm not to make a complete tool of myself...

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No worries! I need to jump into an Induction Session prior to the league kicking off, eh?

Bingo! We're looking for safe & fair racing rather than speed in our new applicants. So we use the induction sessions to see what your race craft is like, and offer support if you need it. Awareness of cars all around you is key, so the best way to get race fit is to battle online, with the aim of avoiding contact at all costs & looking out for accidents before they happen. Crew Chief helps a bunch, lots of us use it religiously!

...so actual racing on tracks other than that one is going to need a bit of prep my side if I'm not to make a complete tool of myself...
It would be wise, yes :D. Here's the league schedule, in case you've missed it.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello hello.

Read about the upcoming pCARS BAC Mono league on Twitter, and decided I need to take part!

I work at SMS, so know some of the names here. First signup on the league list was Puffy – I was at Le Mans with him in June!

I'm not the world's best sim-racer, but am looking forward to getting involved in some organised racing.
It's our very own Pete \o/ . For those that have not had the pleasure of driving with Pete, he makes Ernie (the fastest milkman in the West) look quite speedy :D.

Good to have you onboard Pete :)

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Good day to you all,
Saw the upcoming Mono league on pCar's facebook page whilst at work & wanted to get involved in some small way.
Real name's Daniel, 26 (I think, stopped counting), college graduate, ex Merchant Navy Engineering Officer, University Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, designed an award winning car for the university motorsport division (Link: http://www.drivedundee.com/). Still hold the team's top spot as a simulator driver but my skills are sorely lacking having played against & chased other's times in pCars.
Currently work night shifts as a Light Jockey (I get to play with lights, smoke, lasers etc in a nightclub).
I tend to be quiet on teamspeak but will open up the more I play/chat with you all.
If there's much else you'd like to know don't hesitate to ask!
Looking forward to racing alongside you all!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome to the new guys..

Jorodabull

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Im Jordan from the Isle of Wight. My love for racing games from what i can remeber started with Lego racers and a heavly modded F1 Challenge 99-02 and i have slowly gathered a rather large collection over the years some of my favourite included R Factor, Toca, Dirt and the Majority of the F1 Games.
Looking foward to racing and see you soon :)

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
well hi, i love racing and cars, it is what i born for, im from colombia i am 26 years old and i want to race! You can add me on steam as danvel37, ill also would like to have some help on how to be promoted and how to play with u guys

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Ive been recommended to come here to meet some racers as I am looking for a place to stay and have some organised racing.

I will look around these forums to see whats happening. :)

Hello everyone

Im Jordan from the Isle of Wight. My love for racing games from what i can remeber started with Lego racers and a heavly modded F1 Challenge 99-02 and i have slowly gathered a rather large collection over the years some of my favourite included R Factor, Toca, Dirt and the Majority of the F1 Games.
Looking foward to racing and see you soon :)

well hi, i love racing and cars, it is what i born for, im from colombia i am 26 years old and i want to race!

Hello and welcome guys! I hope you will enjoy your time here :)

Martin G Webb

Community Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the 'Friendliest' league on the internet. No seriously we, (I use the word we as I've actually signed up for something) are the friendliest group of racers on the web. Here you'll find that speed isn't the only currency.

I look forward to waving most you past me, at some point.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
welcome to the new guys who have recently joined when i was not about ((dont know when that was as it seems im a permanent fixture on here usually lol))))

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Well, What can I say?
I'm backkk!!:woot:,,well, not really:sorry:, but I have to say, loving seeing the RSR community growing more and achieving good things from what I can see.
Unfortunately living in this side of the pond (more specific, in the land of the Taco, Mexico) it's hard to be free at the race time, but I can remember how fun and exciting were all those afternoons racing with y'all, so, I'm missing racing with this Amazing community.
Beside that, just passing by to say Happy New Year and wishing the best for the next, who knows, maybe next time I get back racing, I will see many familiar names on the track or many new, either way, have fun and enjoy racing in this community.

PS I'm casual skin painter, creator of the RSR BMW Z4 GT3 Livery :smug:(Of course with the helpful feedback from the members of it :D)

Have a good one!:joyful:

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi everyone

My name is Tim, I've been following Apex Online Racing, dropped into a TonyR stream. That's how I got here :D
Unlike most, I'm probably not joining for the pCars leagues. Last month I've moved to iRacing and been enjoying it ever since. That's when I also remembered that RevolutionSimRacing participates in several events throughout the year.
- Yes, I've seen the torpedo at the pit exit in 24Hr Spa
- Yes, I partially followed the 24Hr LeMans

For now I'll be roaming forums, possibly create some RSR car skins for iRacing.
As for pCars, once I have a decent PC again I might join an induction or a league ;)

If you have questions, let me know :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Tim, I've been following Apex Online Racing, dropped into a TonyR stream. That's how I got here :D
Unlike most, I'm probably not joining for the pCars leagues. Last month I've moved to iRacing and been enjoying it ever since. That's when I also remembered that RevolutionSimRacing participates in several events throughout the year.
- Yes, I've seen the torpedo at the pit exit in 24Hr Spa
- Yes, I partially followed the 24Hr LeMans

For now I'll be roaming forums, possibly create some RSR car skins for iRacing.
As for pCars, once I have a decent PC again I might join an induction or a league ;)

If you have questions, let me know :D

Your name sounds familar to me :) Welcome to RevolutionSimRacing! :p

Creating skins sounds amazing, @GioVtec who introduced himself 2 posts above you is also a mastermind in creating liveries. I think it is maybe time to create a livery page for iRacing / pCars. Looking forward to see you at some time in our Induction or some of your liveries :)

PS:
- Torpedo: Not our greatest moment but it was damn awesome rocket launch :D
- Le Mans: As long as you did not see the moment I screwed up the race I am fine :D

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Dutchtastic, welcome aboard, there are more of us using iRacing now. I started iRacing a year ago, raced for a few months and then dropped it because I wasn't enjoying it. A couple of months later I gave it another go and now love it. A few of us, including myself, race regularly in the Blancplain Sprint Series.

SoulExplorer

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Pablo, and I am from Chile. I speak Spanish and some good English.
I just turned 37 years old a week ago, and I've been playing racing games ever since I was a kid, eventhough that doesn't mean I am actually good at them. I used to be a journalist and started that career reporting for the local karting championship and F3 around 12 years ago already.
My days go on around my freelance work and taking care of my 9 months old son who loves to watch a good race on TV already.
I'm looking forward to being part of this community, eventhought sometimes my work schedule is hecktick with traveling for work.

Users who are viewing this thread