Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

2CScemo

Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you for allowing me to join, looking forward to get back in it. Also, UTC is which area. I'm in Ontario Canada to try and figure out time zone

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
UTC is Coordinated Universal Time, it isn't "an area" as such, it is simply a fixed time. Ontario is UTC -4 or -5 hours, depending on the exact area of Ontario you live in.

Costalini

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!
Very nice forum with a lot of informative content!!
Found this website following a link from @Nighttiger for a guide for Project Cars 2! Very good work :)

I'm Luis, a fan of Racing Sports Simulation Games as well, so I expecto to learn and contribute from and to this forum.
cheers,

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!
Very nice forum with a lot of informative content!!
Found this website following a link from @Nighttiger for a guide for Project Cars 2! Very good work :)

I'm Luis, a fan of Racing Sports Simulation Games as well, so I expecto to learn and contribute from and to this forum.
cheers,
Welcome Luis, To take part in our events you must first take part in our Induction process which takes place on Tuesday nights 19:30UTC, Join us on teamspeak 10-15 minutes before to make sure we can start on time. Feel free to join us on teamspeak before induction to get to know everyone :)

feel free to take a look at the "Learn More" section of the website where you will find the Driving Standards and other rules, this will help you in induction. Look forward to seeing you on track!

Yaki

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone and all,

Not new to sim racing but not all that experienced and I've had a couple of years break. Looking forward to getting back in the chair for some fun, fair and clean racing with other likeminded racers. I'm more into GT3 and older cars (I enjoy GTL). Have an old Fanatic CSL wheel and elite pedals, it's ok but I'd love to upgrade if I get back into this. I'm a bit crap with PCs so I may be asking set-up questions (use Apple for work) but I can usually work it out.

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow night.

Y

SilverArrow3

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody

My race alias is SilverArrow3 , been racing since 2010 in another forum , but recent events made me go away there ... Currently only racing Assetto Corsa ...
I've raced with many guys in the past ( after quick look at staff , even some of them I was in the same league with ... )

Raced F1 leagues and Project Cars 1 leagues in the past , always average results ... But always clean and fair.
So I heard the AC league will continue here so it was a no brainer to just come here and follow @Noztra to continue racing in Assetto Corsa.

Hmm about my avatar , I've set this when some friends and me were playing Battliefield trough Origin back in the days ... And now I see this avatar been used on different forums ... I'll just keep it :p

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello everybody

My race alias is SilverArrow3 , been racing since 2010 in another forum , but recent events made me go away there ... Currently only racing Assetto Corsa ...
I've raced with many guys in the past ( after quick look at staff , even some of them I was in the same league with ... )

Raced F1 leagues and Project Cars 1 leagues in the past , always average results ... But always clean and fair.
So I heard the AC league will continue here so it was a no brainer to just come here and follow @Noztra to continue racing in Assetto Corsa.

Hmm about my avatar , I've set this when some friends and me were playing Battliefield trough Origin back in the days ... And now I see this avatar been used on different forums ... I'll just keep it :p

This name sounds very familiar! Welcome to RSR :)

Too much spoiler btw ;)

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Afternoon!

Quick hello from me. Similar circumstance to @SilverArrow3 as to why I've come over to RSR. Looking forward to getting racing here. I spent a few years racing AC and doing some co-ordinating. Also raced some PC2 when I had time. I'm usually at the back or mid pack if I'm lucky, but always there to enjoy clean fun racing. Sim racing started for me some years ago, maybe 10, with GTR2. I had a break for a few years and when I moved from Ireland to Manchester in the UK I got back in racing with AC and Pcars.

See you guys on track soon :)

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
hey guys Jeff from the Netherlands here ! i was just cruising around after i got some sjizzle going on with my home 'garage' ... so i was wondering if this is any good here ? See many familliar names from the past in Pcars. Looking forward to some great simracing ! Hey wait a minute... looks like other guys had some trouble with there 'garage' to :wacky:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Ricardo 31yo guy from Portugal and yeah im here because i set my last "garage" on fire.
Now seriously thanks for accepting me,i know some names here like T0day and Grobi from my first season on pcars on the other "garage".
Sooo lets do it people :D:D:D:D

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new faces, if you want to try some PCars 2 tonight for a change, we're doing our usual induction night in an hours time. All are welcome for some sprint races and close battling!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new faces, if you want to try some PCars 2 tonight for a change, we're doing our usual induction night in an hours time. All are welcome for some sprint races and close battling!
Thanks,i will pass this one,i dont have pcars2 :(

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
big influx of newcomers today, hope i'll have a spot to chill a bit on the induction :).

We had some other Portuguese saying hello but they never showed up afterwards.

Bem-vindo @Ricardo Macieira compra o jogo :).

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

After that "garage" had burned to ashes I decided to go where the fun is. :)
My hobby is motor racing, specifically - because I don't have huge amount of money - simracing. I've participated in some league championships with different racing games but I like Assetto Corsa the most.
I heard that this is a good place to continue my hobby with a good community. Can't wait to see you on track! :)

Users who are viewing this thread