Introduce Yourself (4 Viewers)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome :D

i did get a PM with all the links leading to useful info and stuff, but apparently i don't have the rights yet to visit most of those threads. joined discord, im pretty limited in there too, time for some teamspeak. gonna ask around and see what's what tomorrow after work.
Hello!

As a probationer most threads should be accessible. In regards to discord permissions I believe @t0daY has already done that. We only use discord as a form of instant messenger and use Teamspeak for voice convocations.
When you join teamspeak you will need to follow the discription below the welcome room to link your teamspeak to your profile on the forum. If this is done correctly you will see an orange wheel appear next to your name. Should you have any issues, there is normally staff members on teamspeak, they can be easily spotted because of the blue wheels next to there name.

Hope this helps! :)
Post automatically merged:

I sent you a pm, seems like I forgot to adjust our welcome message after our forum restructure. Apologies! Links should be updated now :)
Beat me too it!

dzuhh

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm dzuhh, and I'm pretty new to simracing. I use a T150 and I absolutely love little cars, boxy cars and all the Lancer Evos. Hope to start racing in leagues n such soon!

daveystewart28

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Davey, Scottish, provisional old fart. ;~)

I've been into motorsports since I was young and I used to go to sprints and hillclimbs with my pal and his dad who raced a Mini Cooper S. I've been sat in the back, hanging onto the roll cage around Knockhill and Inglston tracks on track days, before the fun police put a stop to that kinda thing.

Followed F1 most of my adult life and open wheelers are my favourite cars. I've just got into sim racing again after many years. Used to play GPL, TOCA and the F1 sims at the time and it was great fun, so I went and got an Xbox and Logitec G920 and started playing Pcars2. Was so impressed I upgraded to PC, Fanatec, Playseat and Oculus after just a couple of months.

Oculus changed everything though and the level of immersion (after pushing on through the nausea for a couple of weeks) is just absolutely fantastic. My eyes would get tired, watery and sore very quickly on the screen but now I can race for ages and they're fine. Next step has to be a motion platform but that'll take a heap of dosh saving to get the one I like.

Still enjoying Pcars2 but now also iRacing, Asseto Corsa and most recently I've really been enjoying Raceroom3 and Rfactor2. I've so far only done a few Timetrials in Pcars2 and RR3 but hope to get online racing soon.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome @dzuhh and @daveystewart28 to RevolutionSimRacing(RSR)

feel free to start signing up to races and getting involved in discussions, RSR is a happy, friendly place where everyone is welcome. you can find us on discord(Instant message) or teamspeak(voice). we don't just do racing games, many members also play other games and very welcoming should you wish to join.

in regards to events, all drivers are required to be on teamspeak to hear the driver briefings and anything from race control.

Look forward to seeing you on track!

Nopey

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm Nick, a 36yr old game developer living in the North West, UK. I've done bits of league racing on other sites in the past and have basically just joined here to get in on the 488 mini league after a gentle prod from @Bluerat - Who I've known and worked with for a few years now.

Looking forward to getting stuck in soon :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome to RSR Nopey :). The Ferrari league should be a lot of fun and it's nice to see @Bluerat back again :)

UNMANNED

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
My name's Jasmin, I'm 25 years old and I come from Bosnia. Recently started playing PC2 on PC (still got a lot to learn) so I thought to find a beginners league just to experience some nice racing, at least something better than regular lobby has to offer. I played a bunch of Dirt Rally, really love that game too.

When I'm sure that I have enough free time I'll sure sign up for some sessions.
Looking forward to some quality racing!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all!
My name's Jasmin, I'm 25 years old and I come from Bosnia. Recently started playing PC2 on PC (still got a lot to learn) so I thought to find a beginners league just to experience some nice racing, at least something better than regular lobby has to offer. I played a bunch of Dirt Rally, really love that game too.

When I'm sure that I have enough free time I'll sure sign up for some sessions.
Looking forward to some quality racing!
Welcome Jasmin to RevolutionSimRacing(RSR),

We have plenty of upcoming events, feel free to take a look around and signup for upcoming events. RSR is a friendly community where all levels of racing are welcome and those with experience and knowledge are more than happy to help the members new to racing improve their understanding and speed.

Look forward to seeing you on track :)

Ben Barson

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Javier
I'm 27 years old and live in California, just recently started getting into simracing.
I play Assetto Corsa/ R3E and started messing with PC2. I would like to get into iRacing but i'd like to be a bit more experienced.

So yea, i'm here to have fun and learn
See you out there!

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Javier
I'm 27 years old and live in California, just recently started getting into simracing.
I play Assetto Corsa/ R3E and started messing with PC2. I would like to get into iRacing but i'd like to be a bit more experienced.

So yea, i'm here to have fun and learn
See you out there!
Welcome ben there is pleantly happening all the time so be sure to keep an eye on the fourm for upcoming events.. If you haven't allready head over to www.revolutionsimracing.com/pages/about-us/ and familiarise yourself with all that is rsr. Once again welcome.

lllEMUlll

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys Gamertags lllEMUlll im from Australian. I play on xbox one and have just started getting into sim racing and play on project cars 2. Interested in racing in a league just to get away from the public lobbies. Cheers

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys Gamertags lllEMUlll im from Australian. I play on xbox one and have just started getting into sim racing and play on project cars 2. Interested in racing in a league just to get away from the public lobbies. Cheers
Thankyou for showing interest in RSR, I’m afraid we are a PC only community. So if you do play on PC aswell then feel free to signup for events and get stuck in.

lllEMUlll

Community Member
Reaction score
Thankyou for showing interest in RSR, I’m afraid we are a PC only community. So if you do play on PC aswell then feel free to signup for events and get stuck in.
No worries just playing xbox atm untill i get it all setup on pc

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No worries just playing xbox atm untill i get it all setup on pc
Well I wish you luck in your quest to escape public lobbies. When you do get setup on the PC feel free to join us

Jeke

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've just registered in RSR. I'm from Spain and Ps4 user. I use a T150 wheel and play mostly to Project Cars 2 and Gt Sport, but I rather prefer to race In PC2 as the driving experience is much more realistic, besides I love tracks as Laguna Seca, Spa and real circuits in general.
I've known about RSR through projectcars.com as an associate partner. And I'm interested in Formula Renault Champ, as well in other events.
Hopefully we'll be enjoying clean and competitive races soon. Cya

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hi, I've just registered in RSR. I'm from Spain and Ps4 user. I use a T150 wheel and play mostly to Project Cars 2 and Gt Sport, but I rather prefer to race In PC2 as the driving experience is much more realistic, besides I love tracks as Laguna Seca, Spa and real circuits in general.
I've known about RSR through projectcars.com as an associate partner. And I'm interested in Formula Renault Champ, as well in other events.
Hopefully we'll be enjoying clean and competitive races soon. Cya
Hi Jeke, for your information, RSR is PC only.

Users who are viewing this thread