FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Last edited:

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Just joined a day or 2 ago.
About me, 50 years old (2 days ago, and still cant accept it).
Live the NE of the UK.
Been into sim racing for many years, although only just started to take it more seriously in the last year or so, having bought an Accuforce v2 steering wheel, Fanatec v3 pedals and hand brake and just gone full motion with an SFX100.
At the moment I only play AC, Pcars2, Dirt Rally 1 and ACC (pre-release).
Oh, and I only play in VR.

View attachment 7081

Damn that is a nice setup!

Not jaloux at all.. ;)

Welcome to RSR. :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just joined a day or 2 ago.
About me, 50 years old (2 days ago, and still cant accept it).
Live the NE of the UK.
Been into sim racing for many years, although only just started to take it more seriously in the last year or so, having bought an Accuforce v2 steering wheel, Fanatec v3 pedals and hand brake and just gone full motion with an SFX100.
At the moment I only play AC, Pcars2, Dirt Rally 1 and ACC (pre-release).
Oh, and I only play in VR.

View attachment 7081
Welcome to RSR and Happy belated Birthday. that is a nice setup you have there. Take a look around and feel free to signup for events and get to know everyone. you will find some of us on TeamSpeak most nights so come and say Hi :)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome to RSR and hello from the North :)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Lol.. Your north @Darksi is like GoT... Your still south of the old wall haha

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
But what is west of west?

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I was about to say europe...

Djwheeler34

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello All Good morning or Evening or Night, My name is daniel and i am 18 from New Zealand. I've been playing racing games since gt3 in 2001 and been around cars my whole life from my parents hobby of motor racing handed down to me. i've been racing in real life for a few grass root racing lemons and dual sprints. But on the sim racing side i done few leagues on GT like GTfusion and Weekly Race Series. And now moved over to PC because of a Esport League Called Let's Play Live Pro ANZ Project cars 2 That i placed 9th overall missing the lan by 20points. How i found you guys out by looking through a reddit Post that someone was asking for Beginner league to Join and someone linked your Page and got interest in racing with you all in project cars 2 . I race with a t300rs with 599 evo xx rim and g29 pedals. monitor 27inch samsung sf390 curved monitor. Thanks for taking your time to read this. And see you all on the track :)

SGTsimo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello All Good morning or Evening or Night, My name is daniel and i am 18 from New Zealand. I've been playing racing games since gt3 in 2001

Wow, that's good going, playing since you were born.
Welcome to the forums.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello All Good morning or Evening or Night, My name is daniel and i am 18 from New Zealand. I've been playing racing games since gt3 in 2001 and been around cars my whole life from my parents hobby of motor racing handed down to me. i've been racing in real life for a few grass root racing lemons and dual sprints. But on the sim racing side i done few leagues on GT like GTfusion and Weekly Race Series. And now moved over to PC because of a Esport League Called Let's Play Live Pro ANZ Project cars 2 That i placed 9th overall missing the lan by 20points. How i found you guys out by looking through a reddit Post that someone was asking for Beginner league to Join and someone linked your Page and got interest in racing with you all in project cars 2 . I race with a t300rs with 599 evo xx rim and g29 pedals. monitor 27inch samsung sf390 curved monitor. Thanks for taking your time to read this. And see you all on the track :)
Welcome to RSR, We will have a new Project cars 2 season released very soon so keep an eye out. Along with Project Cars 2 we also have leagues in Assetto Corsa and successful endurance teams in both Iracing and rFactor2. take a look around and feel free to join us on TeamSpeak

Asturbo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody.

I'm Asturbo from Spain.
I play sims from Greoff Crammond's Grand Prix in 1991. I have PC1, PC2, AC, ACC, AMS and R3E, but actually spend the most of my time with PCARS2.
I came here from the announce in PCARS's Discord about the Clio Cup. Sadly I probably can't join for schedule reasons, but I'll keep alert for future competitions.

PS: I see many familiar avatars overthere from PCARS forums. Nice!

Last edited:

Yamover12

Community Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

My name is James and while I am not necessarily new to sim racing, I have never joined a league to do it with before. As of now, I primarily play Project Cars 2. My current setup includes a Thrustmaster T300RS, Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro pedals, and an Oculus Rift. I'm looking forward to learning from and racing with everyone. All the best and I look forward to seeing you on the track.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

My name is James and while I am not necessarily new to sim racing, I have never joined a league to do it with before. As of now, I primarily play Project Cars 2. My current setup includes a Thrustmaster T300RS, Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro pedals, and an Oculus Rift. I'm looking forward to learning from and racing with everyone. All the best and I look forward to seeing you on the track.

Hi James.

We have a new pCars 2 league starting very soon, if you want to do your first league racing. :)

/Noz

Yamover12

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi James.

We have a new pCars 2 league starting very soon, if you want to do your first league racing. :)

/Noz

Hey Noz,

Unfortunately most Thursdays are going to be a tough time for me to swing with my work schedule. It is possible to race in a few of the listed races during the season, or do I need to sign up for the league in its entirety? I will try to to at least try to "tune-in" to see how the process works.

Yamover12

Community Member
Reaction score
Nvm, I answered my own question by actually reading. ;)

Registration
Please have in mind that you should only sign up to the league if you intend to complete the full season, if you intend to be active on the forum and if you are a clean and fair racer. Sign up by replying to this thread, following the template below:
Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? Answer needs to be Yes
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Answer needs to be Yes
Nationality: Enter your nationality here

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nvm, I answered my own question by actually reading. ;)

Registration
Please have in mind that you should only sign up to the league if you intend to complete the full season, if you intend to be active on the forum and if you are a clean and fair racer. Sign up by replying to this thread, following the template below:
There are reserves as well. It's worthwhile signing up as a reserve, and if there is a race that you can attend, noting that in the race thread. More often than not you'll get a spot.

F

Fe1ixS

Hello friends!
First of all, sorry for my bad english.
My name is Eduard and i'm from Mother Russia :bear:
I started my simracing career (Project cars 2) almost a year ago and now this is my hobby. Participated in several wmdcars.ru and AOR (Tier2) championships.
My friend Eugene Gajkin recommended me your community and I was very interested in it.
My only desire is to compete with interesting and adequate racers.
Hope you accept me =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread