• We have successfully upgraded to XenForo 2.1! Some plugins are still broken and/or need an upgrade. We are working on it,
    but this may take a couple of days until everything is back to normal. But the main forum functions are working normally.
    More information about the new features of XenForo 2.1 can be found here!

iRacing - Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

fab. ICEMAN

Steam
View
The GT3 is M6 based while the GTE is M8. Sure hope they don’t bring it’s predecessor. But it’s iRacing so you are probably right xD
Ye and BMW already stated that there won't be any M8 GT3 in future. I just hope they bring back a fresh Z4 GT3 or even a i8 GT3 which looked pretty badass.

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Lead
Staff
Ye and BMW already stated that there won't be any M8 GT3 in future. I just hope they bring back a fresh Z4 GT3 or even a i8 GT3 which looked pretty badass.
Why do you keep talking about GT3 cars, when the new car is GTE? :p

Puffpirat

RSR Family
Because Dutch brought up the idea of a GT3 derivate ;)

And the M6 GT3 is rubbish and it hurts my heart as BMW fan. i8 won’t happen. The chassis is rubbish for fitting a good engine or suspension. Sorry for the OT ;)

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Lead
Staff
Because Dutch brought up the idea of a GT3 derivate ;)

And the M6 GT3 is rubbish and it hurts my heart as BMW fan. i8 won’t happen. The chassis is rubbish for fitting a good engine or suspension. Sorry for the OT ;)
My money is on ?

Last edited:

fab. ICEMAN

Steam
View
911 RSR then!

2scoops

RSR Family
So for ILMS one of the GTE cars is going to have to be removed as there are only 6 cars max.

2scoops

RSR Family
The sooner the better . . . . a proper LMP2 car would be nice as well

grobi0815

iRacing Lead
Staff
Steam
View
ok, no one. Then another question. Who downloaded the Bathurst Ferrari GT3 setup at the end of January? The one from 18 season 4? It was only downloaded once.

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View

SillySausage

Social Media
Staff
Steam
View
ok, no one. Then another question. Who downloaded the Bathurst Ferrari GT3 setup at the end of January? The one from 18 season 4? It was only downloaded once.
Probably me, we were initially going to run the Ferrari at Bathurst so I might have downloaded a setup to try it out.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Steam
View

Dutchtastic

10:35 is where RSR comes on :D

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)