Until: Monday, November 26, 2018 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score
I might not be able to make it tomorrow night due to my brother's birthday. SO if it turns out I'm not there. That's the reason :)

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Some update for tonight. :)

We are trying out 200% tire and fuel wear.
There will be a mandatory pit window that will open after 2mins and close after 55mins.
Damage is increased from 50% to 75%

This info will also be explained during driver briefing.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
pulling out for tonight all my steam game say content locked due to having a SSD for OS and HDD for steam games :( pain in my a**

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
pulling out for tonight all my steam game say content locked due to having a SSD for OS and HDD for steam games :( pain in my a**

I have the same setup mate and No problems? If you Can be online In 60mins we Can try solve it.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
This cant be a problem,i have a m.2 ssd for OS 2x ssd(raid0) for games and 1hdd for other stuff and dont have any problems

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have the same setup mate and No problems? If you Can be online In 60mins we Can try solve it.
This cant be a problem,i have a m.2 ssd for OS 2x ssd(raid0) for games and 1hdd for other stuff and dont have any problems

If anybody has any tips to help Ben, please post them in the thread he started here . Thanks :)

Marvin

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't make the race tonight. My sister is coming over.

Sorry for informing you so late.

Duppy

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but it seems I've got quite a bit of work too power through tonight.

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, will not make it home in time. Have to pass this race :(

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
yeah pulling out ;) the cars are too much work for me + done no testing so on that note I'm out! have fun.

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
can someone move me in the ts?

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Enjoyed that tonight. Unfortunate that @Jonno got DSQ'd just before the end. Had a great battle for about 10 laps. Was starting to get very interesting near the end!
Post automatically merged:

Also, it's unfortunate that there were a couple incidents during tonights race. For me, I totally understand that many people are new to AC and the format of how the server works etc. It will take time, lots of people are here to help. Please take time to read the rules, the basics of passwords and tracks should be pretty smooth from everyones side. A little more preperation and responsibility :)

See you all next time. No fog please :)

Last edited:

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
On my side I have to say that the race overall was quite nice and intense. I was driving withing the top 10 and the laptimes have been really close and battles have been possible even with slight touches. I'm reeeally looking forward to the league, that will be so damn fantastic :D

[e] I was massively overwhelmed in first lap xD started in third position and ended up 7th or so after lap 1? :D you crazy dudes just overtaking me everywhere :D

Dangerous Gianetta

Community Member
Reaction score
i totally agree with @Diluvian
i also started 4th place but i don't know how back drivers is passing every corner :)after 1 lap i m dead i saved car to take pitline.but it took neariy 1 min. wtf.:)
no control of out of track.
yeah league will be interesting :)
thanks.
special thanks for organisation good job guys.

Users who are viewing this thread