PC2 Pending Italian V12 Shootout - Failing to (safely) allow faster car to lap / ignoring blue flags (1 Viewer)

PatatorJohn

Reaction score
Date: 19/08/2019
Event: Failing to (safely) allow faster car to lap/Ignoring blue flags
Member Involved: @Blue Monkey @Sonic
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 70:00
Description: When I try to overtake @Sonic, who is 1 lap down, then @Blue Monkey who is in another car class, both drivers attitude causes the track to be locked in front of me and could have lead to a catastrophe. I loose 7s in the event, until I can (more or less) safely pass.

After carefully watching the replay, I believe the event is bizarre and worth a report.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Steam
View
Before chicane 2:
I can't drive that corner differently, as the car is quite unstable in turn 3. It also says in the regulation that I should stick to the racing line, which I did.
As @PatatorJohn pulled back, I thought he was not close enough to make the pass, so I committed to the corner and planned to let him pass after the chicane.

After chicane 2:
No idea what @Sonic was doing there, he completely lifts and I was like okay, then I go past, then he accelerates back and hits me into Lesmo 1.
Lesmo 2 he lifts again and I go past again.
Luckily we figured it out on the following straight :p

Bizarre is the right word

Sonic

Reaction score
Steam
View
Hello! I tried to miss a fast car and due to the fact that another slow car @Blue Monkey did not want to miss a fast pilot, an unpleasant situation arose with blocking and disrespectful sight on the highway. There were only three cars on this sector of the route, I didn’t fight because I didn’t have any tempe, but what goals did other participants in this situation pursue and whether it was worth taking risks when overtaking, remains on their conscience

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards. Apologies for the delay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)