iRacing Jan 23, 2021 - 24 Hours of Daytona (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
That means you wanna drive the P2 for this event? Or are you testing also the other classes/cars?

Can you please be a little bit more specific????
So far tested P12, however if I am going to be reserve I think I should test the others as well. I will try the others today and let you know which I prefer, in saying that if you have a specific spot that you want me to drive then fine.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So far tested P12, however if I am going to be reserve I think I should test the others as well. I will try the others today and let you know which I prefer, in saying that if you have a specific spot that you want me to drive then fine.
You are no reserve driver. Please read carefully what I post. I said the reserve list functions as a placeholder because I can not put you into a team or create a new team without knowing what you want to drive specifically.

I also cant put you in a team of 3 if you prefer 4 and vice versa.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As a placeholder because I still do not know which car preference you have and what team size you prefer.
@T.rev.1 please read this message once again -.-

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
RevolutionSimRacing Red is switching to GTE. We'll decide later which one. a bit to early, will come back later on this topic

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will be busy on the 23rd, please remove me from the list.
Thats ashame mate. Well it will be streamed by a fair few so youll have plenty of coverage.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll host a Daytona practice session tomorrow evening from 18:00-21:00 UK time
Time of day will include the sunset so those in VR can check for any issues (being blinded etc.) and gives an opportunity to test PDS setups.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Update for tonight
Server is ready to go and should launch at 6pm UK time.

Name: RSR Daytona Practice
Password *usual password*
Session start: 6pm UK time
Session end: 9pm UK time
In-game time: 5pm-8pm (sunset at 6.02pm)

Hope to see some of you this evening!

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'll host a Daytona practice session tomorrow evening from 18:00-21:00 UK time
Time of day will include the sunset so those in VR can check for any issues (being blinded etc.) and gives an opportunity to test PDS setups.
sunset blinding is definitely a thing :D fortunately the stand seems to block the worst coming into T1, but it could be pretty hairy going past the pits if you hear "3 wide".

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
sunset blinding is definitely a thing :D fortunately the stand seems to block the worst coming into T1, but it could be pretty hairy going past the pits if you hear "3 wide".
I s️inalla'd during the ELMS race this weekend because of that... It s weird because you get a big disadvantage in VR compared to monitor because of that

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm in. corvette
Welcome! Thankyou for showing interest in racing for us! While we look forward to seeing you on track with us, for Daytona unfortunately there is no spaces left at this stage. We will be entering multiple cars(probably similar numbers) for the other special events throughout the year including 24h of LeMans and 24h of Spa aswell as multiple cars in several series all year! With an ever growing iracing section there is always a seat for those who are fast, slow, experience or rookies.

We do host fun nights of oval racing too so keep an eye out for those and show us what you can do!

Look forward to seeing you on track soon!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Team RSR @RSR Academy @Community
Tomorrow we'll have a 12h session,feel free to join anytime

Name: RSR - Daytona Practice
Password: *usual password*
Session start: 12:00pm UTC
Session end: 00:00am UTC

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Final Practice!

Since IMSA is this week at Daytona I guess most of you guys are practicing in these sessions. I would suggest a final practice on friday with an inhouse race of 75 minutes which should simulate the first hour of the race.

When? Friday, 22th January 2021
Where? Our TeamSpeak3
Time? 19:00 UTC

@CatchAGlimpse @Jeff[NL] @Taorminator @grobi0815 @C. Tscharf @ramdrop @Stokemon @Cornworld @Rargon @MelBonkers @David Siska @Vernux @PiGuy @Zerd @fab. ICEMAN @t0daY @Raigore @Puffpirat @Dutchtastic @Selly @Rafael @Nakor @Doomday @Darksi @Shepard @Ricardo Macieira @Jakeyy @UnstopaPaul @Tom @Jamesl91 @steveg200 @Jonno @Nismo @Owfier @frankodrose @Tim Lamers @Ben Watkinson @Southwell60

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Although I am not able to participate in the race, any chance of joining this session?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread