• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved Legends - Collision (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 4th June
Event: Legends
Members Involved: @Anto
Description: Driver out of control having hit arm-co in corner prior to contact continues to drive on throttle directly into my car in braking zone with little to no effort put into stopping his vehicle and avoiding collision safely.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Anto

Reaction score
Steam
View
Wow that looks absolutely awful and I sat here watching your replay not having any recollection of that incident which seemed odd. Fortunately my stream replay is still on Twitch so I have highlighted that portion of the race for comparison, please see below.

At this stage of the race I was very aware that the damage to my car was making me slow and was unfortunately not repairable (due to bad pit selections on my part) so I was doing my best to keep out of everyone's way throughout the race.

What I see from my point of view is you coming up fast from behind (and CrewChief also gave me fair warning of this), then you seemed to not make the corner and hit the barrier behind me as I was already halfway around, after that we weren't anywhere near each other for the next few corners which differs significantly from your saved replay, on my game I certainly didn't have any contact with the barriers or another racer.

Funnily enough I did make a comment right at that point about rubber banding as the car in front was leaping back and forth.

Really sorry about that Mark as it looks like we were victims of ping but that's a crappy way to sustain damage.

EDIT:
I also saved the replay and I've just hastily recorded the same few corners and uploaded to YouTube - slightly better quality than Twitch.

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Having reviewed the footage from both parties the Stewards have concluded that No Further Action and 0 Licence points will be taken against @Anto.

It was clear to the stewards this incident was caused by a Lag spike, We would like to remind drivers that a stable internet connection is highly recommended as this can reduce the chances of incidents on track. Should you find yourself consistently lagging, or are made aware that you are lagging for multiple drivers, we would politely request you pull over safely and retire to the pits.

Closed for further comments. @Mark @Anto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)