• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved Legends - Unsafe Rejoin resulting in DNF (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elodyr

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 04.06.2018
Event: Legends
Members Involved: @Sonic
Description: I went a bit wide going into Parabolica towards the end of the race, but caught it and just continued on a very wide line. I saw Sonic in the grass slowly going towards the track but realised too late that he didn't look who's coming and just went on in a straight line. I tried to evade it in the last sec, but it was too late and he hit me which left me on my roof and ultimately as a DNF.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Sonic

Reaction score
Steam
View
Elodyr i already apologized to you in the chat and apologize now. After departure beyond the limits of the route, I slowly went to the track, not to the race track, which was already a slow car, in the hope that I would not interfere with anyone, because in a closed corner I could not see a fast car. After the incident, I braked and when I saw that you received fatal injuries, in frustrated feelings, finished the race. My apologies!

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Stewards have completed their enquiries and are unanimous in issuing A Qualifying Ban and 1 License Point to @Sonic for An Unsafe Rejoin resulting in unnecessary contact, contrary to Articles 1.1.2, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 of our Driving Standards, namely:

2.1.1 - Should a car leave the track for any reason the driver may rejoin but only when it is safe to do so and without gaining any advantage.

2.1.2 - If you do go wider than expected and leave the track, you must allow any following cars to pass before re-joining. You may not block a car by returning to the track prematurely unless they have clearly indicated that you have the room to do so (eg. moving clearly out of your way).

1.1.2 - You should, at all times, try to avoid any intentional contact during our events. We understand that a degree of contact is inevitable but, this must always be kept to a minimum, even if you have to compromise your race to do so.

Drivers are reminded of their responsibilities when re-joining the circuit, specifically in making sure that there is no approaching traffic. If cars are approaching, it is your responsibility to wait for them to pass, no matter how much time you lose in doing so.

Closed for further comments. @Elodyr @Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)