Logitech G29 calibrate issue (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
For some reason my wheel and pedals no longer worked in PCARS 2. Got the pedals back by reassigning them... but when I want to calibrate the wheel, there is no response when I turn the wheel. When I pick any other wheel, the calibration works... but of course I loose this settings when I reboot the game after it has recognized my G29.
Think I had this issue several times in the past with PCARS 1 ... but since PCARS 2 usually performs well... I forgot about the troubleshooting for this issue.
I probably need to reset my G29 settings to default...but can't figure out how :banghead:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I had a very similar issue with the g27 i deleted all profile settings in pcars uninstalled Logitech profiler rebooted PC reinstalled and that fixed it.. Should basicly be the same for the g29 i think.. Its a ball ache having to do all your configurations again but fixed it.
Post automatically merged:

To remove your wheel settings in documents theres a pcars folder there in there somewere.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\8053534\project cars 2\profiles

That's the location of the controller profiles. Just delete the files in that folder and it 'should' be enough.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
\Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\8053534\project cars 2\profiles

That's the location of the controller profiles. Just delete the files in that folder and it 'should' be enough.
thanks cluck couldn't really have a look at work.... ;)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Oops, before you delete them, just delete the one named "default.controllersettings.v1.03.sav" to start with. Deleting the main profile file will wipe out some other stuff.

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I find that most times I load PCars2 I have to reassign all controls on my G29. It seems to change controller ID number, even though it is always in the same USB port and iRacing always recognises it. Just one of the oddities in PCars2 I guess, never had this issue in PCars1, although I think a lot of people did.

Users who are viewing this thread