Logitech G920 Pedal Wire (1 Viewer)

WIS-RoryMcCann

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello All, I have fallen victim to buying second hand on ebay, i opened up my pedals to clean them, and noticed the worst botch job on the connection wire. I noticed intermittently the brake presses when using the clutch and accelerator.

Anyone know where I can find a replacement wire, will Logitech support help with this.

If I have to buy a new set of pedals any reccomendations for pedals?

Thanks

WIS-RoryMcCann

Community Member
Reaction score
20200221_234320.jpg

:mad::mad::mad:

WIS-RoryMcCann

Community Member
Reaction score
If you're not comfortable soldering & heatshrinking them, a terminal block will do the trick.
Yeah I don't have the equipment or I would, got a few butt connectors on the way see if that helps.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
twist the connections together & electrical tape would do the job in an emergency as long as it's signal & not power cables

WIS-RoryMcCann

Community Member
Reaction score
twist the connections together & electrical tape would do the job in an emergency as long as it's signal & not power cables

Yeah I am just waitin on amazon to deliver my tape, ill give that a try

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have some Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro pedals that I need to get rid of, I bought them back in November 2017, used them pretty much solidly for 2 years - they're well looked after, cleaned and the cable hasn't snapped. I bought some Fanatec V3's on black friday November 2019 so they went back in the box.

The only thing I would note is the little connector clip that goes into the back of my Thrustmaster base is a little worn (like an ethernet connector).

WIS-RoryMcCann

Community Member
Reaction score
I have some Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro pedals that I need to get rid of, I bought them back in November 2017, used them pretty much solidly for 2 years - they're well looked after, cleaned and the cable hasn't snapped. I bought some Fanatec V3's on black friday November 2019 so they went back in the box.

The only thing I would note is the little connector clip that goes into the back of my Thrustmaster base is a little worn (like an ethernet connector).

Thanks Ill see if I can fix these first

johnismyname0

Community Member
Reaction score
hiya, ive also had this problem with pressing accelerator and the brake and clutch go off, did you manage to fix this or did you manage to find a replacement wire?

Users who are viewing this thread